M&AMI Application Form
Please visit the M&AMI page on our website to make sure you meet the requirements before submitting this application. Please do not apply prior to fulfilling the requirements.
- You must have a valid M&A Source membership.
- Completion of all requirements must be met before submitting the M&AMI application.
- Payment of $250 must be made online here:
to process your application.
Once your application is submitted, the M&A Source will review your qualifications and contact you with the Credentialing Committee's decision.
Name should be written EXACTLY as you wish it to appear on the M&AMI plaque upon earning the M&AMI credential.
- 3 years of full-time M&A deal maker experience in the past 10 years
- Hold a CBI plus 20 hours of M&A Source sponsored course work OR attendance at the CM&AP program OR 40 hours of M&A Source course work if you do not hold a CBI
- Attend 2 M&A Source conferences in the past 5 years
- Submit 3 transactions greater than or equal to $1M USD
Please enter each course in the following format:
Course #: Course Title
Please list the two conferences you have attended in within the last five years.
Please provide employer details during your required years of experience. If you were employed by more than three entities during the last three years, please contact email@example.com for additional instructions.
PLEASE NOTE the M&A Source reserves the right to verify employment details.
Proof of M&A Experience #1
Employment Start Date
Employment End Date
If you are still employed here, leave this field blank.
Employer name and description of duties
Proof of M&A Experience #2
Employment #2 Start Date
Employment #2 End Date
Employer #2 name and description of job duties
Please complete the transaction form found here:
and attach to your application.
Transaction Submittal Form
Attach proof of your transactions here.
Application Fee Agreement
By checking this box, I acknowledge there is a $250.00 USD application fee, and I have ALREADY paid this fee online here:
If payment is not received prior to submitting the application, it will not be processed.
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.