Credit Transfer (National Recognition) Application (F 200)
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR APPLICANTS:
1. EQUALS International recognises AQF qualifications and Statements of Attainment issued by any other Registered Training Organisation in Australia. Students may request credit for a whole unit or course/program based on study in a unit or course/program at another institution that is within the same Training Package. Suitable documentation that is verified (such as a Statement of Attainment) must be provided when applying.
2. Copies of documentation MUST be certified by a Justice of the Peace or other authorised officer prior to upload, except where the documentation relates to training completed at EQUALS. For information on where to find an authorised officer, see
3. EQUALS seeks to process National Recognition Applications within 10 working days. You will receive an email notice of your results to your registered email address.
4. You MUST formally accept your offer of recognition before EQUALS can proceed to issue a credit note (where applicable) and update your timetable. This information will be contained in the letter you receive.
5. Where National Recognition cannot be awarded, you will be notified by email.
The EQUALS National Recognition Policy is available at
Date of Birth
Your USI helps to confirm your identity.
All learners studying in Australia MUST have a USI number. This is an Australian Government requirement. Go to
to get a USI or check what yours is. Or, go to the Personal Details icon in your EQUALS Learner Portal to find your registered USI. Enter your USI in this field.
Program of Study
Select your current course of enrolment at EQUALS.
Diploma of Nursing
Advanced Diploma of Nursing
Certificate IV in Community Services
Diploma of Community Services
Certificate III in Individual Support
Diploma of Early Childhood
Certificate III in Early Childhood
Advanced Diploma of Ayurveda
Diploma of Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultation
Diploma of Remedial Massage
Diploma of Business Administration
Advanced Diploma of Business
Diploma of Hospitality
Advanced Diploma of Hospitality
Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management
Diploma of Counselling
Diploma of Mental Health
Certificate IV in Mental Health
Enter your intake/group number, if known.
List all units for which you are seeking National Recognition.
You should compare your current course of enrolment units (available at our website or in your Training History in the Student Portal) with transcripts you already hold.
Unit codes should match for National Recognition. Where they differ only by a version letter (last letter on a unit code), include these units and we will assess them.
Upload your evidence here
You should attach all relevant transcripts here. Note that these MUST be certified by a Justice of the Peace or other authorised officer unless they are issued by EQUALS.
If you do not attach certified documentation supporting your application, your application cannot proceed.
By submitting this form, you acknowledge that you are formally applying for National Recognition on units listed by you above.
You also acknowledge that the information you have provided is true and correct.
By ticking this box I acknowledge the above information.
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.