Step 1: Basic Information
ADMISSIONS APPLICATION FOR UBIQUITY UNIVERSITY
Type family name first in CAPITAL LETTERS, followed by your given names in lower case. e.g.: ROBINSON, Christopher; or KARP, Henry David
Address: home number, street name (+ unit/apt #)
Home Zip Postal Code
How many timezones are you: East of GMT (+1 to +14) e.g Europe/Africa to Asia/S.Pacific - or West of GMT (-1 to -12) e.g. South & North America?
UTC +14 Christmas Island/Kiribati; LINT; Kiritimati
UTC +13 Tonga and 3 more; TOT Nukualofa
UTC +12:45 Chatham Islands/N.Zealand; CHAST
UTC +12 most New Zealand+9 more; ANAT Anadyr
UTC +11 small region of Russia +7; SBT; Honiara
UTC +10:30 Lord Howe Island/Australia; LHST
UTC +10 much of Australia+6; AEST; Melbourne
UTC +9:30 Some of Australia; ACST; Adelaide
UTC +9 Japan, South Korea+4; JST; Tokyo
UTC +8:45 Western Australia; ACWST; Eucla
UTC +8:30 North Korea; PYT; Pyongyang
UTC +8 China, Philippines+11 more; CST; Beijing
UTC +7 much Indonesia, Thailand+7; WIB; Jakarta
UTC +6:30 Myanmar & Cocos Islands; MMT
UTC +6 Bangladesh+6; BST; Dhaka
UTC +5:45 Nepal; NPT; Kathmandu
UTC +5:30 India and Sri Lanka; IST; New Delhi
UTC +5 Pakistan+8; UZT; Tashkent
UTC +4:30 Iran and Afghanistan; IRDT; Tehran
UTC +4 Azerbaijan and 8 more; GST; Dubai
UTC +3 Greece and 38 more; MSK; Moscow
UTC +2 Germany and 45 more; CEST; Brussels
UTC +1 United Kingdom+23; BST; London
UTC +0 Iceland and 17 more; GMT; Accra
UTC -1 Cabo Verde; CVT; Praia
UTC -2 most of Greenland+3; WGST; Nuuk
UTC -2:30 Newfoundland/Canada; NDT; St.John's
UTC -3 most Brazil, Argentina+9; ART; B. Aires
UTC -4 East USA+32; EDT; New York
UTC -5 Central USA+10; CDT; Mexico City
UTC -6 Mountain USA+9; CST; Guatemala City
UTC -7 West USA+2; PDT; Los Angeles
UTC -8 Alaska/US+2; AKDT; Anchorage
UTC -9 Alaska/US+part Fr.Polynesia; HADT; Adak
UTC -9:30 Marquesas Is./Fr.Polynesia; MART
UTC -10 Hawaii/USA+2; HAST; Honolulu
UTC -11 American Samoa+2; NUT; Alofi
UTC -12 much US Minor Islands; AoE; Baker Is.
Certificate or Degree you Seek from Ubiquity U.?
UNDERGRADUATE SCHOOL (click here or on one of following:)
• BA: Bachelor of Arts
• AA: Associate of Arts
• Foundations Certificate in Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship (3 courses)
• Foundations Certificate in Creative Leadership for Complex Times (3 courses)
• Foundations Certificate in Engaging Hyper-complexity (3 courses)
BUSINESS SCHOOL (click here or on one of the following:)
• MBA: Masters in Business Administration
• EMBA: Executive Masters in Business Administration
• MSc: Masters in Social Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• Advanced Certificate in Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship (3 courses)
WISDOM SCHOOL (click here or on one of the following:)
• Ph.D.: Doctor of Philosophy in Wisdom Studies
• Combined MA and Ph.D. degrees
• DMin: Doctor of Ministry in Wisdom Spirituality
• Combined MA and DMin degrees
• MA: Masters in Wisdom Studies (with Thesis)
• MA: Masters in Wisdom Studies (no Thesis)
• Individual courses (no desire for credit, certificate or degree
• Individual courses for credit (may pursue a degree later)
• None of the above
When do you plan to take your 1st course with us?
January Trimester this year (Jan.-Feb.-March-April)
May Trimester this year (May-June-July-August)
September Trimester this year (Sept.-Oct.-Nov.-Dec.)
January Trimester next year (Jan.-Feb.-March-April)
May Trimester next year (May-June-July-August)
September Trimester next year (Sept.-Oct.-Nov.-Dec.)
Mobile (Cell) Phone
(Country code) Area Code - Mobile Phone Number
(Country code) Area Code - Home Phone Number
Work Phone (optional)
(Country code) Area Code - Work Phone Number
High School / Previous Education
Starting with High School, please list and number in chronological order (earliest first) each institution you have attended. For each school please list: School name, Location, Dates Attended
List your native language first, then add other language(s) spoken fluently (list best first).
Your English language confidence?
Regarding English proficiency, we assume you will have a level of English ability that is equivalent to an overall 91 TOEFL score or a total IELTS score of 7, in order to satisfactorily work with Ubiquity University’s English academic platform. If you are unsure of your ESL levels, we recommend you take the TOEFL iBT or the IELTS to test your ESL competency. However, we do not require that you take either the TOEFL or the IELTS to gain admittance to the university.
If you suspect your English skills are weaker, please let us know in the box below so we can assist you!
How did you hear about us?
Special Health and Mobility Needs
Do you have any health or mobility (e.g. walking, stairs) concerns or special needs we should be aware of?
Thank you and welcome! Your signature will be requested later.
Please check the box below to receive a copy of your responses. Save that to review before signing Step 2.
Additional documents are required. With the exception of your official transcripts, you may submit your remaining documents directly to the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, to our physical address listed below, or by uploading them to the following link (
You may find a summary of the remaining documents below:
(1) In a SHORT ESSAY, tell us your story! What draws you to Ubiquity University? What are your personal and education goals? How can we help you achieve them? We want to know your hopes and dreams, and your vision for the future (maximum 500 words:)
(2) Your OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS from prior education. Transcripts are considered official when Ubiquity receives them directly from the issuing institution:
For Certificate and Bachelors applicants, please submit your official transcripts for all previous institutions, including each high school or college you may have attended
For post-graduate applicants, please submit transcripts from your prior University only.
Please see additional important notes at the bottom of this summary for further considerations regarding transcript requirements.
(3) Your CURRICULUM VITAE (CV) or RÉSUMÉ, updated to include all major work experience;
FURTHER INFORMATION ON TRANSCRIPTS:
(1) Transcripts may be sent directly to our admissions office at email@example.com or to our physical address at:
Office of Admissions
10400 West Overland Rd #320
Boise, ID 83709
(2) Applicants submitting transcripts form outside of the United States need to their transcripts translated with an International Evaluation Service.
First-time freshman need only receive a "document-by-document" evaluation of their high school transcript.
Masters and BA-level transfer students will need a "course-by-course" evaluation of all transcripts starting with the high school-level.
When you submit your order receipt to Ubiquity, we will reimburse your evaluation fee to apply toward your first trimester's course fees.
You may find an evaluation service below. We recommend using Worldwide Education Services:
Find a service:
(3) If you have unofficial versions of your transcripts, you may submit them for a "Provisional Acceptance," which means you are granted admission to your program under the condition that you provide your official transcript no later than the end of your first trimester.
Ubiquity University reserves the right to revoke acceptance to the program upon the receipt of the official document.
(4) Applicants submitting documents issued outside of the United States will need to submit their official evaluation before Ubiquity can determine the amount of transfer credit to award.
Please let us know below if you have any questions at this point in the admissions process:
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.