Step 1: Basic Information
ADMISSIONS APPLICATION FOR UBIQUITY UNIVERSITY
Note: It is now possible to apply entirely on-line - no paper!
Type FAMILY NAME first, in CAPITAL LETTERS, followed by your given names (written in lower case) e.g.: YOUSAFZAI, Malala; or KARP, David
Date Step 1 Submitted (Format: MO/DY/YR)
Certificate or Degree you Seek from Ubiquity U.?
UNDERGRADUATE SCHOOL (click here or on one of following:)
• BA: Bachelor of Arts
• AA: Associate of Arts
• Foundations Certificate in Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship (3 courses)
• Foundations Certificate in Creative Leadership for Complex Times (3 courses)
• Foundations Certificate in Engaging Hyper-complexity (3 courses)
BUSINESS SCHOOL (click here or on one of the following:)
• MBA: Masters in Business Administration
• EMBA: Executive Masters in Business Administration
• MSc: Masters in Social Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• Advanced Certificate in Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship (3 courses)
WISDOM SCHOOL (click here or on one of the following:)
• Ph.D.: Doctor of Philosophy in Wisdom Studies
• Combined MA and Ph.D. degrees
• DMin: Doctor of Ministry in Wisdom Spirituality
• Combined MA and DMin degrees
• MA: Masters in Wisdom Studies (with Thesis)
• MA: Masters in Wisdom Studies (no Thesis)
• Individual courses (no desire for credit, certificate or degree
• Individual courses for credit (may pursue a degree later)
• None of the above
When do you plan to take your 1st course with us?
January Trimester this year (Jan.-Feb.-March-April)
May Trimester this year (May-June-July-August)
September Trimester this year (Sept.-Oct.-Nov.-Dec.)
January Trimester next year (Jan.-Feb.-March-April)
May Trimester next year (May-June-July-August)
September Trimester next year (Sept.-Oct.-Nov.-Dec.)
Address: home number, street name (+ unit/apt #)
Home Zip Postal Code
Age (as of time of this application?)
Mobile (Cell) Phone
(Country code) Area Code - Mobile Phone Number
(Country code) Area Code - Home Phone Number
Work Phone (optional)
(Country code) Area Code - Work Phone Number
Education (after HS)
List and number in chronological order (earliest first) all schools beyond high school from which credits were earned. List for each school: School name, Location, Major concentration, Dates, and Degree/Units Completed.
Special Health and Mobility Needs
Do you have any health or mobility (e.g. walking, stairs) concerns or special needs we should be aware of?
List your native language first, then add other language(s) spoken fluently (list best first).
Your English language confidence?
Regarding English proficiency, we assume you will have a level of English ability that is equivalent to an overall 91 TOEFL score or a total IELTS score of 7, in order to satisfactorily work with Ubiquity University’s English academic platform. If you are unsure of your ESL levels, we recommend you take the TOEFL iBT or the IELTS to test your ESL competency. However, we do not require that you take either the TOEFL or the IELTS to gain admittance to the university.
If you suspect your English skills are weaker, please let us know in the box below so we can assist you!
Thank you and welcome! Your signature will be requested later.
How did you hear about us?
Please check the box below to receive a copy of your responses. Save that to review before signing Step 2.
GATHER THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS
if planning to pursue a full Ubiquity degree.
FOR THOSE NOT SEEKING AN ACADEMIC DEGREE: No additional documents are required from non-degree students registering for Certificates or individual courses - you can simply register by going directly to Programs tab on
or to our Online Course Menu:
. If you are unsure if you wish to pursue a full degree, you may start by taking an individual course or Certificate. Again, no further documents are required to do this. Then later you can complete Step Two when you are ready to pursue a full degree.
FOR THOSE SEEKING AN ACADEMIC DEGREE: Upon receipt of your Step 1 replies (above), those seeking a degree will be sent a "STEP 2" form to help you upload documents.
(1) Your CURRICULUM VITAE (CV) or RESUME (updated to include all major work experience);
(2) Your TRANSCRIPTS (or lists of courses and grades) for prior education: Those applying for B.A. will need your High School course list and, if any, University course list; Those applying for postgraduate degrees will only need prior University course list. If you have or can get a copy of these course lists you may send them to us directly (see delivery instructions below). Note: To make this very easy for you, we do NOT require that your schools formally certify your transcript nor that they send these directly to us.
OPTIONAL (NOT REQUIRED):
• If you have any English language test scores you may upload them on the form for Step 2; and
• If you wish to explain your reasons for wanting to attend Ubiquity University (maximum 500 words) you may upload this on the form for Step 2.
DELIVERY: You will be sent a "STEP 2" form for you to use to upload each item above. You can submit the STEP 2 form as often as necessary. Using that form to upload scanned documents is the fastest and preferred method of delivery. However, they may also be emailed to Registrar@UbiquityUniversity.org or printed and mailed to: Ubiquity University Admissions (10400 West Overland Road, #320, Boise, ID 83709 USA). Again, we prefer electronic delivery directly from you.
PLEASE NOTE BELOW when you expect to have completed each item above (or explain anticipated delays).
Send me a copy of my responses
Smartsheet Web Forms
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.