Commercial Lighting Job Specification Registration
The purpose of the specification registration program is to compensate an agency for the time spent in getting Crestron specified on a project. It is the responsibility of the specifying agency to have knowledge of all projects they have gotten Crestron specified and to supply the necessary documentation to receive approval for the registration.
Definition of getting specified:
A. Being the Basis of Design, BOD and called out on the drawing or written specification documents.
B. Being called out by name as an approved equal on the drawings or the written specification documents
1. Registrations should occur prior to the project being constructed. Approvals typically will not be approved if the project has already shipped from Crestron
2. Registrations should originate from the rep agency, but can be submitted by a Crestron MDM or RDM
3. We will acknowledge the receipt of the registration and copy the Destination RSM and Destination Rep Agency on the email so they have a “hot lead” to pursue.
4. The Project data will be entered into an internal database, which will be referenced by both our quotes and order entry teams.
5. When the project is quoted, that quote will go to the destination RSM and Agency, with a copy to the Specifying RSM and Agency for follow-up with the engineer.
6. When the order is entered, that order confirmation will go to the destination RSM and Agency, with a copy to the Specifying RSM and Agency for follow-up with the engineer.
Please use the name that is on the contract documents. Please do not abbreviate.
Estimated Bid Date
Estimated Order Date
Are we Basis of Design or Named Equal?
Basis of Design
Load all related documents: Title Block from Specification Drawings; Specifications Drawings showing specifying engineering firm and their location.
Proof that Crestron is either the basis of design, BOD, or a named equal.
Architect and Engineer Info
Architect Zip Code
EE Firm Name
EE Desinger Name
EE Zip Code
List of products specified
Notes and Comments - Including How the Architect or Engineer influenced the specification?
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.