IINSPIRE LSAMP Research Supplies Funding Application
IINSPIRE LSAMP has established a fund to help IINSPIRE LSAMP undergraduate students purchase supplies in support of their research project.
Maximum amounts awarded to individual applicants are $400.00. Owing to factors such as cost of materials, availability of funds and number of applications received. The amounts awarded will vary, and you may not be awarded the full amount you request.
Please note the following:
1) Funding year runs from October 1, 2018, through September 30, 2019. Funding is available on a “first come” basis until funds are exhausted.
2) A student can only receive funding once per academic year.
4) The application form must be completed by the student making the request.
5) Preference will be given to IINSPIRE LSAMP Research Interns.
6) For all requests, the IINSPIRE LSAMP campus director at the student’s college or university AND their research mentor must acknowledge support of the request.
7) Students are encouraged to seek funding from their department, their college, or other appropriate sources prior to applying for funding from IINSPIRE LSAMP.
8) The awards are REIMBURSEMENTS made after the conference, and the reimbursement process requires the ORIGINAL RECEIPTS. Cash advances are not available. If you have questions about the nature of receipts you will need to obtain, please inquire as soon as the question arises.
If your request is approved, submit original receipts to:
IINSPIRE LSAMP Alliance Office,
Iowa State University,
118 Office & Laboratory,
Ames, IA 50011,
within 30 days of purchasing your supplies.
Questions about this application should be directed to
Dani Mitchell, email@example.com, (515) 294-6151.
I. Applicant Information
Des Moines Area Community College
Eastern Iowa Community College District
Hawkeye Community College
Iowa State University
Iowa Valley Community College District
Kirkwood Community College
Little Priest Tribal College
Nebraska Wesleyean University
University of Iowa
University of Northern Iowa
Upper Iowa University
City, State, Zip
Are you an IINSPIRE LSAMP Research Intern?
Research Interns receive research stipends or other direct financial support through the IINSPIRE LSAMP Program.
II. Estimate of Expenses
Amount of Request
Please indicate how much funding you anticipate needing for the research supplies.
Please provide a list of the research supplies you will be purchasing if your request is approved.
III. Research Project Description
Please attach a short description of the research project the supplies will be used to support (150-200 words).
This information is REQUIRED. Failure to provide a description of your research will result in your application being denied.
IV. Research Mentor Contact Information
Please provide the contact information for your research mentor. This information is REQUIRED.
Research Mentor's Name
Research Mentor's Email
Applicant's Electronic Signature
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.