AME Roundup Volunteer Application Form
AME Roundup 2018 will be held from January 22 – 25, 2018 at the Vancouver Convention Centre East with pre-conference activities on January 20-21.
Volunteers must attend orientation on-site on Jan. 19, 2018
Have you volunteered at Roundup since 2015?
Select if you are currently attending post-secondary in a mineral exploration related field.
Volunteer Roles Available
General skills required:
- Customer service experience
- Outgoing and patient
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to take action quickly and efficiently
- Ability to support and work well with others
Conference Host tasks include:
- Providing directions and program info
- Assisting with registration activities as required
Events Volunteer tasks include:
- Greeting/taking tickets and/or checking names off the check-in list
- Monitoring and counting attendance
- Assisting with event set-up
Educational Volunteer tasks include:
- Guiding small groups of students throughout the conference exhibits
- Assisting students with hands-on geo activities
- Engaging students in conversations and answering questions
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.