RAS Conference Sponsorship Addendum
Requests for RAS sponsorship, co-sponsorship, or technical co-sponsorship of a conference should be submitted at least six months prior to your event.
Requests for approval will be reviewed by the Conference Activities Board 2-3 times per year.
Submitter email address
Proposed start date:
Proposed end date:
Type of Sponsorship Requested
100% RAS Financial Sponsorship
RAS Financial Co-Sponsorship
Has RAS sponsored this event in the past?
Other Sponsors, if applicable:
Conference Proceedings in IEEE Xplore?
Who will hold the Copyright?
Conference scope or topic:
Goal of the conference/workshop:
Describe potential overlap with existing conferences
Goal, participation, etc
Required documents can be attached as individual documents (up to 10), or combined. All can be added using the field below.
Please provide as much of the following information as possible: **up to 10 files can be uploaded
1. PROVIDE PROPOSAL OUTLINING THE CONFERENCE PROGRAM
2. PROVIDE A PRELIMINARY BUDGET
3. PROVIDE PROPOSED COMMITTEE LIST: Chair, Program Chair and Treasurer - Providing the following for each person - Name, Affiliation, contact information and prior conference experience
4. DESCRIBE THE PRIOR HISTORY OF THE EVENT AND PLANS FOR FUTURE EDITIONS.
5. PROVIDE A COPY OF THE PREVIOUS PROCEEDINGS, OR A LINK TO WHERE THE CONTENT CAN BE EVALUATED.
The following questions refer to the proposed Technical Program
What is the expected number of papers?
Submissions and Accepted
Describe your review process:
Are Workshops or Tutorials planned?
Number, and possible themes/topics
Describe the conference Plenary sessions
Number, topics and potential Speakers?
Any additional information?
Please provide anything not specially requested, that will aide in the sponsorship evaluation.
Questions? Please contact RAS@ieee.org
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.