Student Parent Center Internship Application
Student First & Last Name
format: (510) 555-5555
Berkeley SID #
Select Internship Semester Term
(Session B only available for Summer 2017)
Summer Session A
Summer Session B
Summer Session C
Summer Session D
Number of units requested:
0 units (45-135 VOLUNTEER hours per semester)
1 unit (45 hours per semester)
2 units (90 hours per semester)
3 units (135 hours per semester)
Community Based Internship
Name of Organization, Supervisor's Full Name and Title, & Supervisor's Phone Number and Email
Intern Positions at the Student Parent Center
For a brief description of the intern roles, please visit
Social Media Intern
Baby Bears Intern
Social Services Intern
University Village Liaison
Health and Wellness Intern
If SPARR related, please provide details below:
If you have a project or intern position in mind that is not listed above, please describe your project here.
Are you available to intern next semester?
Resume (PDF format)
What learning goals or specific skills do you hope to develop?
Ex. Developing particular skills (program development, group facilitation, public speaking, peer mentoring), learning about specific resources, gaining experience in organizing events or activities.
By checking this box, I understand that...
I have to complete the following next steps in order to receive a course control number (CCN) and full academic credit for a service learning internship:
1. I will meet with my assigned supervisor to develop project activities, set learning goals, and establish expected outcomes.
2. I will schedule an appt. (510.643.5729) to meet with Student Parent Center Staff to learn more about my intern responsibilities and get Course Control Numbers (CCN) and
3. Complete the total number of service hours based on unit enrollment by the end of the semester (except summer).
4. **NEW** Complete a 5-page reflection paper, by the end of the semester deadline (TBA).
5. ***REMINDER*** I will not give other students my course control number (CCN) to automatically enroll in this internship program, as this violates the mandatory student application/interview/approval or denial process.
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.