RAS 2018 Technical Education Program (TEP) Proposal Form
*formerly Summer Schools*
In order to evaluate your proposal, please include as much detail as possible.
Technical Education Program Title:
Organizer Email Address:
Supported by which RAS Technical Committee?
Required documents can be attached as individual documents (up to 10), or combined into one file. All can be added using the upload field below.
The TEP Proposal should contain as much of the following as possible.
1. DESCRIBE YOUR TECHNICAL EDUCATION PROGRAM
2. OBJECTIVES: Technical and scientific growth expected from the students
3. PROVIDE A DETAILED EVENT PROPOSAL: Motivation and background of the school, theoretical and experimental parts, equipment available, final evaluation
4. DESCRIBE THE STUDENT SELECTION PROCESS AND APPLICATION: Note that at least half of the students must be IEEE RAS student members. We encourage students to join IEEE RAS to benefit from the summer school and from the RAS support.
5. DESCRIBE YOUR RAS MEMBER RECRUITMENT PLAN
6. INDICATE THE EXPECTED NUMBER OF ATTENDEES AND THE EXPECTED NUMBER OF RAS STUDENT ATTENDEES
7. AMOUNT OF FUNDING REQUESTED FROM RAS: Note that only IEEE RAS members and student members can receive funding support from RAS
8. PROVIDE A PRELIMINARY BUDGET
9. DESCRIBE YOUR PRELIMINARY PROGRAM: Number of hours of lecture, number of laboratories, social events, and discussion times, etc
10. PROVIDE YOUR ORGANIZING COMMITTEE LIST: Provide Name and Affiliation
11. PROVIDE ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION THAT WOULD BE USEFUL FOR EVALUATION
Please contact RAS@ieee.org
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.