Whiz-bo Loyalty Points Scheme
If you’re not already registered for our Whiz-bo loyalty points scheme, register today!
Here’s how it works:
For every £1 you spend we will give your school 1 point. Your school can then use these points to claim free stock or as a discount against new orders or against our great saving Whiz-bo deals which are issued every term. We will send periodic statements showing the number of Whiz-bo points your school has collected which can either be accumulated or used as and when you wish.
What do I need to do to start collecting points?
It’s so simple... all you need to do is complete the registration form below and click on the submit button. We will then register your school for the scheme. All you then need to do is start placing orders and you will automatically start collecting points. You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Please complete the below and submit to register.
Your Job Title
Finance Contact Name
Email for Statements
Terms and Conditions
1. All points go to the general school point’s account and statements will be issued to the usual finance contact. These points are then available for the benefit of the whole school.
2. 1 point is for every £1.00 net (excluding VAT) spent at catalogue prices for all orders over £50 net (excluding VAT). The value of points will vary depending on product and quantities ordered.
3. Excludes white and coloured paper/card, furniture, carriage, prices matches, contract prices and Brookhouse orders. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
4. On use of your available points they will be deducted from your available points balance. All points are valid for 6 months after your annual statement and after this they will expire.
5. The points are only valid if payment of the related invoice(s) is made within our terms.
6. We reserve the right to refuse any customer the right to use this scheme without giving a reason. We also reserve the right to make amendments or terminate this scheme at any point without permission from the customer.
7. All prices and offers stated are subject to VAT, our terms and conditions of sale and stock availability. To obtain offer references must be stated at time of order. Products may vary from pictures and descriptions. Offers are valid until further notice.
E&OE. ©HBS 2013.
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.