ALT2017 abstract submissions
All fields required.
For inquiries, send email to the ALT 2017 organizers at: email@example.com
Title (Author 1)
First name (Author 1)
Last name (Author 1)
Email (Author 1)
Organisation (Author 1)
Title (Author 2)
First name (Author 2)
Last name (Author 2)
Email (Author 2)
Organisation (Author 2)
Title (Author 3)
First name (Author 3)
Last name (Author 3)
Email (Author 3)
Organisation (Author 3)
The abstract title should be entered as plain text and should not contain HTML elements.
The abstract should be entered as plain text and should not contain HTML elements.
Would you be willing to present your paper as a poster?
What session would you like your paper submitted to?
You can only can choose 1
1. General Session
2. Advances in corpus-based typology: exploring corpora of semi-parallel and indigenous texts
3. Areal typology of lexico-semantics
4. Associated motion
5. Cognitive explanations in linguistic typology: contemporary insights from language processing and language acquisition
6. Design principles and comparisons of typological databases
7. Quantitative analysis in typology: The logic of choice among methods
8. Reported speech as a syntactic domain: towards a typology of phenomena occurring in the context of constructions and expressions of reported speech and thought
9. Sociotopography: the interplay of language, culture, and environment
Which subfields of study?
Please indicate at least 2 subfields of study for help with reviewer assignment. At least 2 boxes must be checked, no limit.
Areal: East & Southeast Asian
Areal: South & West Asian
Areal: North America
Areal: South America
Areal: North Asian/Eurasian
Abstract for consideration
Upload an anonymised .pdf of your abstract here
By selecting the checkbox you will receive a confirmation email with a copy of your responses
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.