Student Government Association - Executive Board Position Nomination Form
To run for a Student Government Association Executive Board position students must meet the following requirements:
1. Students must be currently registered for at least six (6) credits and, if previously enrolled, have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
2. Candidates must have completed at least twelve (12) credits at Rutgers School of Health Professions and have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
3. Candidates for all positions cannot have any student code of conduct infractions.
If you meet these requirements, then please proceed with the application.
Student ID (A00...)
What position are you nominating yourself for?
What is the name of the SHP administrator or faculty member who will be completing your SGA recommendation?
Please make sure you provide your recommender with this link to the SGA recommendation form:
What qualifies you to serve in this position?
Why do you want to serve in this position? Include at least three (3) goals you would have in this role.
Please attach the following items to fully complete your application.
1. Statement of Purpose (why you should be elected for said position). Your statement of purpose will be utilized in election announcements via email and on our website.
2. Picture of yourself. The picture you submit will be used when nominees are announced to all students via email, and online on our website.
If you are not elected to this position, would you be interested in any other executive board positions?
You can find the Student Government Association nominee application file and recommendation form on the SHP Student Government website here:
By submitting this application, you agree to have your picture and statement utilized for the election process.
Please submit when completed.
Send me a copy of my responses
Smartsheet Web Forms
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.