RAS Pioneer Award
DESCRIPTION: To recognize individuals who by virtue of initiating new areas of research, development or engineering have had a significant impact on development of the robotics and/or automation fields. The award is intended for people who are in the mid or late portions of their careers.
DEADLINE: 1 August
Nominator Email Address
Nominee Email Address
Nominee: Current Position
short citation – limit 20 words
All attachments (up to 5) can be added using the field below
The Nomination must include the following five files:
1. DESCRIPTION OF THE NOMINEE'S RESEARCH CONTRIBUTIONS AND IMPACT ON ROBOTICS AND/OR AUTOMATION: include concrete examples (please limit to at most 5 pages)
2. NOMINEE CURRICULUM VITAE (cv)
3. REFERENCE LETTER 1 (Please limit to 2 pages)
4. REFERENCE LETTER 2 (Please limit to 2 pages)
5. REFERENCE LETTER 3 (Please limit to 2 pages)
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.