Cosmos Painting (based in Marblehead, MA and serving Boston and North Shore), an established and growing interior and exterior painting contractor is continually recruiting to get the “right people on the bus.”
Our Goal Is To Keep Great Painters Busy Year-Round!
At Cosmos Painting, our Painters are the most critical part of our company, so it's important that the person we choose will be a "fit" to our commitments and shared values. If you or someone you know would like to paint with an honest company that stands behind what we do and loves serving our clients, please read on or share this.
You will be working with a fast-paced team of people with high standards.
This position is pretty straight forward...
Be a good person and the best painter you can be!
THE RIGHT FIT SHOULD:
- Know how to move and use ladders and power equipment (i.e. sanders, sprayers, 32’ ladders, etc.).
- Learn and adapt to our preparation procedures (i.e. sanding, caulking, sealing, etc.).
- Learn and adapt to our painting procedures; i.e. paint windows, doors, soffits, fascia, shutters, etc.
A FEW THINGS THAT ARE REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION:
- **BRUSHES & TOOLS** all professional painter candidates should own all necessary paint brushes and hand tools.
- RESUME detailing past experience with prior company names, contact info, dates of employment and duties.
- BE COMFORTABLE WITH TECHNOLOGY. A smart phone is a plus, but must have the capability to text in order to clock into work and track your hours.
- Be able to communicate basic work requirements in English
WHO WILL SUCCEED ON OUR TEAM?:
- A humble team player with a good work ethic, integrity, and maturity.
- A critical thinker who maintains high standards.
OUR WORK WEEK:
- 40 - 49 hours a week. Monday - Friday. Overtime will be paid at time and a half rate.
- Work starts at 7:00 or 8:00 AM with a couple of 15 min breaks and a half hour lunch break. We wrap up by 3:30 or 4:30 PM.
$14-$20 per hour.
Paid holidays (5 days), Sick Time (5 days), Vacation (5 days)
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To arrange a confidential interview send your resume along with a cover letter or note explaining why you should be considered. All resumes with cover letters will be personally reviewed by the owner.
Visit our website to learn more about the work that we do:
Position Applying For:
Apprentice (no experience)
Painter (under 5 yrs experience)
Lead Painter (5+ yrs experience)
Do you have at least 2 years of experience with a professional residential painting company?
Please note: clicking YES means you have worked for professional painting company. Working on side jobs, or working on your own home does not qualify as professional experience.
Do you own all brushes and hand tools necessary for a professional paint job?
Transportation required.. your car, bus, Uber or bicycle, can you get to work site on time?
Upload your resume
How did you find us?
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.