City of Minneapolis cable comment and complaint form

If you have a cable related complaint that is not resolved by dealing directly with Comcast or CenturyLink, you may call 612-673-2234 or use this form. Be sure to include your name, address, telephone number and a description of the complaint.

Privacy Policy   |   Report Abuse
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.