6th Annual Ay Chihuahua Beauty Pageant Entry Form
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 22 • 2:30PM • SALT RIVER FIELDS
100% OF REGISTRATION FEES WILL BE DONATED TO THE ARIZONA CHIHUAHUA RESCUE
REGISTRATION FEE: $15 (BEFORE SEPT. 16TH) OR $25 (AFTER SEPT. 16TH)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS OCTOBER 1, 2017.
Registration does not include admission to the Arizona Taco Festival. Festival tickets are $12 and must be purchased online, or at the gate (we recommend advance purchase). The festival provides a small shaded area at contest check in with water bowls and treats.
Please check in at booth 15 minutes prior to contest start time.
Human's Email Address
Human's Cell Phone
We will accept Check, Cash or Money Order as payment.
Make Checks Payable to: Affordable Food Festivals
Mail Application & Payment to: 214 E. Roosevelt St. Phoenix, AZ 85004
I Agree to the Terms & Conditions
By clicking "I Agree to the Terms & Conditions" I agree to participate in the Ay Chihuahua! Beauty Pageant (EVENT) and related activities, and I, for myself, my successors, heirs, assigns, executors, administrators, spouse, and next of kin:
1. Agree that, prior to participating I will inspect the facilities, equipment and areas to be used, and, if I believe that any of them are unsafe, I will immediately advise the person supervising EVENT, facility, activity, or area;
2. Acknowledge that I fully understand that my participation (and my dog’s participation) may involve risk of serious injury or death, including economic losses, which may result not only from my own actions, in-actions, or negligence, but also from the actions, inactions, or negligence of others, the condition of the facilities, equipment, or areas where EVENT or activity is being conducted, the rules of play, or this type of EVENTor activity;
3. Assume any and all risk of bodily injuries to myself (and/or my dog(s), including medical or hospital bills, permanent or partial disability, death, and damages to my property, caused by or arising from my participation in EVENT or activity;
4. Covenant not to sue or present any claim for personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death against ATF, Salt River Fields, their officers, employees, volunteers, and agents for damages attributable to my participation in EVENT or activity;
5. Release, waive, discharge, and relinquish ATF, Salt River Fields, their officers, employees, volunteers, and agents from any liability, loss, damage, claim, demand, or cause of action against them arising from or attributable to my participation in EVENT or activity, whether same shall arise by their negligence or otherwise;
6. Agree that photographs, pictures, slides, movies, or videos of me and/or my pet(s) may be taken in connection with my participation in EVENT or activity without compensation and consent to the use of these photographs, pictures, slides, movies or videos for any legal purpose;
7. Warrant that my dog and I are in good health and have no physical conditions that prevent us from participating in this event or activity;
8. Understand that this is a rain or shine event;
9. No refunds, transfers, or exchanges;
10. Understand that my email address will be kept private to ATF.
Send me a copy of my responses
Smartsheet Web Forms
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.