Early Academic Career Award in Robotics and Automation
DESCRIPTION: To recognize academics who have made an identifiable contribution or contributions which have had a major impact on the robotics and/or automation fields.
ELIGIBILITY: Any current member of the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society who is in the early stage of his/her career in the robotics and/or automation field, i.e., less than 7 years after being granted his or her highest earned academic degree up to a doctorate degree. This period is defined as the time between the date on the nominee's diploma and the close of nominations for the award.
NOMINATION DEADLINE: 1 August
Nominator Email Address
Nominee Email Address
Current position and Academic Institution
Institution mailing address
short citation – limit 20 words
All attachments (up to 5) can be added using the field below, or combined into a single file.
The Nomination must include the following five files:
1. DESCRIPTION OF THE NOMINEE'S RESEARCH CONTRIBUTIONS AND IMPACT ON ROBOTICS AND AUTOMATION. Include concrete examples (please limit to at most 5 pages)
2. NOMINEE CURRICULUM VITAE (cv)
3. REFERENCE LETTER 1 (Please limit to 2 pages)
4. REFERENCE LETTER 2 (Please limit to 2 pages)
5. REFERENCE LETTER 3 (Please limit to 2 pages)
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.