ITA & SPEAK Test Registration
Hello and welcome to Temple University! Please register with the ITA office, provide possible testing dates and/or submit exemption documents here.
1. Location of our office: 1415 N. Broad Street, Suite 229.
2. We will be available to give SPEAK tests from April 1st, 2019 to August 23rd, 2019 for the Fall 2019 semester.
3. If you begin your TAship in Spring 2020, please indicate so on this form.
TUID Number (9-digit ID number beginning with 9)
Temple University School/College
Were you offered a TAship or a RAship?
When will you begin your TA duties?
Department Contact Name
Please provide the name of your adviser or person you have been in contact with in your department.
Department Contact Email
Please provide the email of your adviser or person you have been in contact with in your department.
There are TWO exemptions for the SPEAK test:
1. A 28 or above on the speaking section of the TOEFL iBT (a copy of official score required).
2. A degree from a native-English speaking university (a copy of diploma or official transcripts required).
Do you qualify for one of the above exemptions?
Yes. Please upload docs below and submit this form.
No. Please complete Testing Dates and submit this form.
Exemption document upload
If you are exempt from taking the SPEAK test, you mist submit proof for exemption.
SPEAK Test & Practice Appointments
The SPEAK Test can only be taken in our office. The Test cannot be taken remotely. Please provide possible dates for the SPEAK practice test and SPEAK test. The SPEAK practice test is a preview of the test, its format and style of questions. The practice test will not be rated and is not required. The practice and test may be taken on the same day if necessary.
When do you arrive in Philadelphia?
Practice Test Option 1
Practice Test Option 2
SPEAK Test Option 1
SPEAK Test Option 2
We will be contacting you within 5-7 business days to confirm the information you've provided.
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.