We are so pleased that you are interested in participating in Dish It Out!
Sunday, October 21st, 2018
High Street at City North
Please fill out the information below and one of our team members will follow up with you in 1-2 business days to confirm your participation in the event. Please note that we have limited space.
Have any questions? Please contact Maddi Miloscia at Maddi@r-entertainment.com
Restaurant Logo and Chef Photo
Please provide a high resolution logo and chef photo so we can include you in marketing materials! Files only upload one at a time, so please remember to go back and keep submitting.
Do You Have a Catering Permit?
If you do not have a catering permit already, we will provide one for you! ($85 value)
Restaurant LLC Name or Catering Permit Number
If you do not have a Catering Permit, we need this information to be able to complete an application for you. If you have a catering permit please input your number.
*Failure to provide LLC name may result in you purchasing your own permit.*
This information may be provided to us at a later date, but no later than September 20th.
Will you be bringing a Grill/Propane?
Type K Fire Extinguisher
Restaurants must bring a Type K Fire Extinguisher if grilling with an open flame on site.
Would the restaurant be interested in participating in the exclusive VIP area of the event?
How would you like to advertise your presence at Dish It Out within your restaurant?
Dish It Out and the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix have a MAJOR marketing team and we want to promote YOU!
Marketing Contact (email)
- All participants are required to provide Proof of Insurance with General Liability Coverage of $1 Million.
- Please list the following entities as additionally insured with its subsidiaries, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents:
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix
4309 E. Belleview Street, Bldg. 14
Phoenix, AZ 85008
5415 E High St
Phoenix, AZ 85054
I UNDERSTAND THAT I NEED TO PROVIDE A COI NO LATER THAN October 8th, 2018.
• No participation fees
• 10x10 area
• (1) one 8’ table with black linen (1) one 6' table with linen
• Hand washing station
• Temporary Food Service Permit ($85 value)
• Basic electrical power (please bring extension cords), specify if more than basic power is needed
• 4 complimentary GA event tickets (will be e-mailed within 2 weeks of event date)
• A social media kit for restaurants to use to promote their presence at the event
• (1,500) Bitesize samples of a signature dish that makes a statement about your restaurant
• Promotion of event to your customer database
• Chef/Owner Participation
• Your establishment’s logo
• General Liability Insurance
• Décor For Your Booth
Please Submit Form Below!
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.