2018 "Best of the Best" Tap Water Taste Test registration form
The 5th Annual BCWWA ''Best of the Best'' Tap Water Taste Test will be held at the BCWWA Annual Conference & Trade Show in Penticton BC, May 13-15, 2018.
British Columbia and Yukon drinking water providers are invited to submit a drinking water sample in this friendly industry competition
The Tap Water Taste Test will take place on Tuesday, May 15. A panel of “aqualiers” or water taste professionals, will judge the contest. The winner will be announced at the Annual Conference Awards Lunch, immediately following the taste test.
• There is NO COST to compete.
• An Awards Lunch ticket is included in the Full Conference Pass and the Tuesday One Day Conference Pass.
• The deadline to register for the competition is April 27, 2018.
Contest rules & regulations
• Complete this form by April 27 to confirm your participation.
• Water sample must be collected post treatment and from the tap of an end user.
• Water sample must be delivered to the Annual Conference in Penticton on Monday, May 14.
• Water sample must be in three (3), one-litre GLASS bottles. (Do not use plastic bottles.)
• A representative to be present during judging and at the Awards Lunch.
Water sample will be judged on appearance, aroma, taste, mouth feel, aftertaste and overall impression. The winner will be determined based on the highest combined score of all judges.
Further details to be provided closer to the Annual Conference date.
Name of water provider (municipality or utility)
Is the primary contact a member of the BCWWA or is the water provider a utility member with the AWWA? If both, select AWWA.
Combination of ground and surface water
Describe the water source(s)
Describe the treatment process
Approximate size of population served by the water source
1 to 999 people
1,000 to 2,499 people
2,500 to 9,999 people
10,000 to 24,999 people
25,000 to 49,999 people
50,000 to 99,999 people
Over 100,000 people
I confirm the water sample provided for the BCWWA "Best of the Best" Tap Water Taste Test is from the source indicated.
If you have any questions, please contact Jodi Garwood at email@example.com or 604.630.5350.
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.