State Street Banner Application
• Only banners from government or non-profit agencies/groups are eligible.
• Banners should advertise community interest events that are free and open to the general public.
• No advertising of commercial products.
• No advertising of political events or activities.
• Banners may include sponsorship logos placed along the bottom or outside edges of the banner. Sponsorship logos may not consume more than 10% of the overall banner viewing area.
• Banners must be 24 to 30 feet in width and 3 ½ feet in height.
• Banners must be made on a minimum of 18oz or 19oz weighted material.
• Air holes must be placed in the banner (minimum six inches in diameter).
I have read and understand the banner requirements.
Banner Installation & Removal
• Banners will be displayed for a maximum of 1 week, Monday through Sunday.
• Installation and removal of all banners is handled by the City of Olympia.
• Banners must be dropped off at the City's Maintenance Center (1401 Eastside St) by 12 p.m. the Friday before installation.
• Banners must be rolled up and clearly labeled with your event name and approved display start date.
• 10-12 clips/carabineers must be included with your banner.
• Banners must be picked up at the same location after 12 p.m. the Monday following the banner hanging.
• In the event that a banner becomes a danger to public safety due to banner deterioration, storms, high winds, etc.; the banner may be removed.
I have read and understand the banner installation & removal instructions.
Contact & Event Information
Name of Organization or Department
Date(s) of Event
Requested Week of Banner Display
Choose start day (Always a Monday)
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.