PureEdge Lighting | Epicor Applications Specialist
PureEdge Lighting is a leading engineer and manufacturer of technologically advanced, energy-efficient lighting solutions with an extensive product portfolio combining superior craftsmanship with contemporary aesthetics. Renowned for creating lighting tools that inspire cutting-edge designs, we’ve built long-term, trusted relationships through unsurpassed client service and commitment to superior results.
Find us at
The Epicor Applications Specialist performs semi-routine and moderately complex activities of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Epicor System (version 9 to be upgraded to 10.2). Responsible for researching, analyzing, and supporting the issues related to the multiple modules within Epicor. This position provides the development and maintenance support across the entire ERP system. Modules include but are not limited to Sales, Production, Material, Financial, Manufacturing and General Ledger. Tests ERP layout to ensure the system is meeting departmental and overall Company needs. This position reports to the Vice President of Information Technology.
• Works on simple to complex ERP projects.
• Collaborates with the internal ERP users and Senior Management.
• Assists in identifying business process gaps and opportunities for improvement.
• Maintains project progress logs and reports progress to management.
• Collaborate with (internal and external) IT services to implement changes to systems needed to meet business and financial reporting requirements.
• Test and validate systems upgrades, patches, modifications, and modules.
• Provides and/or arranges the training to end users.
• Understand and collaborate with all departments for all major aspects of Epicor and ensure that users are using it appropriately and receive the proper training.
• Work with management to ensure that issues that are identified with the system and its use are being addressed appropriately and in a timely manner.
• Other requests/projects, as assigned.
• 3-5 years of experience as an Epicor Applications Analyst and/or training or an equivalent combination of education and experience with Epicor.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work with limited supervision and in a team environment.
• Ability to work overtime as necessary.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, including the ability to identify problems, develop action plans and resolve issue.
• To perform this job satisfactorily, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Preferred college degree in information systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Competitive pay.
• Health, dental & vision insurance.
• Voluntary Life, STD and LTD insurance.
• Matching 401(k) plan.
Years of Experience
Please indicate the years of experience related to the position you are applying for.
Less than one
Starting and Ending Salary for your last two jobs.
Please upload your resume
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.