VENDOR INQUIRY FORM
Thank you for your interest in becoming a National Taco Championships vendor. This is an application for market vendors, dessert vendors, and/or non-taco vendors. It is only for businesses who would like space at one of our championships to sell or market products and services. This is NOT for taco vendors who wish to compete.
Please note, spaces are on an approval basis. Not all spaces are guaranteed.
Questions? Contact Katelin@TheTacoGroup.com for more info.
More information to come on the following-
- Health Department requirements (if applicable)
- Insurance Requirements
- Business Tax Licensing
- Vendor Entry Fees
CITY I AM INTERSTED IN
MARKET VENDOR (non-food items)
OTHER FOOD VENDOR (dessert, side cart items)
Contact Person Cell Phone
List All Products and/or Services
Describe Your Setup
Access to Power?
Yes (Add $50 to booth fee)
Select Voltage (If Power is required)
If the plug on your equipment is not a standard 2-3 prong, please send a photo of the plug.
VENDOR TERM ACCEPTANCE
WAIVER OF LIABILITY: IN CONSIDERATION OF YOUR ACCEPTING THIS ENTRY, I THE UNDERSIGNED RECOGNIZE THAT THE NATIONAL TACO CHAMPIONSHIPS, AND ANY OF THEIR CO-SPONSORS INCLUDING OTHER ENTRIES, THEIR EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR MYSELF OR MEMBERS OF MY GROUP.
I WILL ASSUME ALL RISKS THAT ARISE FROM MY PARTICIPATION. I ALSO HEREBY WAIVE ANY CLAIMS AGAINST THE NATIONAL TACO CHAMPIONSHIPS, THEIR DEPARTMENTS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS FOR ANY INJURIES OR LOSS THAT ARISE FROM OUR PARTICIPATION. FURTHER, I GRANT FULL PERMISSION TO THE NATIONAL TACO CHAMPIONSHIPS ORGANIZERS, PROMOTERS AND SPONSORS OR ANY AGENT AUTHORIZED BY THEM, TO USE ANY PHOTOGRAPHS, VIDEOS, RECORDINGS OR ANY OTHER RECORD OF THIS EVENT FOR ANY LEGITIMATE PURPOSE.
1. All booths must be attended, maintained and set up during all show hours until closing time of the event.
2. Vendor agrees that load in and load out of vendor space will be conducted based on the Load in Schedule provided by the Event Management. Any dismantling of the booth space prior to authorized times and date will be grounds for exclusion at future events.
3. National Taco Championships reserve the right to make the final determination of all space assignments. Booth spaces will be assigned to your booth location upon arriving to the event.
4. No smoking on the event premises.
5. If power is purchased; it is the vendor’s responsibility to provide their own extension cords.
6. Vendors will not hold National Taco Championships responsible or accountable for any damages, expenses, or liability arising from any of its agents, employees, or others occurring in or on the grounds of the facility and the approaches and entrances thereto.
7. Event Management is authorized to record and use audio/visual materials and photographs taken at the event.
8. Each vendor must be in full compliance with all regulations determined by the Fire Department and Health Department and will not be allowed to vend until all requirements have been met.
9. Vendors shall comply with all federal, state and municipal laws and administrative rules, including but not limited to those relating to licenses and permits, ordinances, and regulations applicable to the festival.
ACCEPTANCE OF WAIVER
LEAVE US QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS HERE
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN BECOMING A NATIONAL TACO CHAMPIONSHIPS VENDOR
*Please note this is an application. Space at National Taco Championships is not guaranteed. A Championship team member will be in contact with you once your application has been reviewed.
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.