Love One Another T-Shirt Contest
Thank you for participating in our Love One Another T-Shirt Contest. Please submit the form below to enter your design. Good Luck!
Love One Another T-Shirt Contest Rules
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the
. The Campaign is void where prohibited by law. Employees of CTA Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”) are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on May 1, 2019 and ending June 30, 2019 11:59PM CST. All online entries must be received by June 30, 2019 11:59PM CST
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive twelve (12) t-shirts with their design and a feature in an upcoming catalog. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at CTA Inc.’s discretion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for CTA Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by voting under the supervision of CTA Inc. and notified by email or phone within five (5) days following selection of Winner. CTA Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that CTA Inc., anyone acting on behalf of CTA Inc., shall have the right, where permitted by law, to use the content in any media now known or hereafter developed, without limitation, for promotional purposes. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims.
9. Terms & Conditions: CTA Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless CTA Inc. and its subsidiaries, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS Of UNITED STATES AND MISSOURI, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in MISSOURI having jurisdiction.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: CTA Inc. 1625 Larkin Williams Rd. PO Box 1205 Fenton, MO 63026 United States. Requests must be received no later than September 30, 2019.
1\34. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is CTA Inc. 1625 Larkin Williams Rd. PO Box 1205 Fenton, MO 63026 United States.
14. The Campaign hosted by CTA Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
I have read and agree to the contest rules
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.