iRAP Accreditation application form
Organisation name, if applicable.
Are you the organisation lead?
Head Quarters Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Virgin Islands
Central African Republic
Congo, Dem. Rep.
Hong Kong SAR, China
Iran, Islamic Rep.
Isle of Man
Korea, Dem. People’s Rep.
Macao SAR, China
Micronesia, Fed. Sts.
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Sao Tome and Principe
Sint Maarten (Dutch part)
St. Kitts and Nevis
St. Martin (French part)
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Syrian Arab Republic
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
Virgin Islands (U.S.)
West Bank and Gaza
Invoicing address (please include Zip code)
What type of accreditation are you interested in?
1 - Inspection System (equipment and software):
This is for companies that have their own equipment and software and want an endorsement that it can be used for iRAP-specification surveys and/or coding. Companies that want to market and sell their equipment and survey also seek this accreditation. The price is EUR 7,500 for a 3-year accreditation certificate. Renewal is EUR 3,750.
Name of the inspection system
2 - Activity Accreditation (to individuals only):
This is for individuals that want endorsement that they can perform surveys, coding and/or analysis and reporting.
Please select the activities you want to apply for accreditation below.
The price for activity accreditation is USD 200 per person per year (or USD 100 per person per year for those living in countries not defined as High Income). A person will pay a maximum of USD 200 (USD 100) per year, regardless of the number of types of accreditation they hold. Renewal is USD200 (USD100).
This involves image, GPS and distance data collection and speed and flow sampling.
This involves using the survey imagery to record road attributes at fixed intervals.
Star Rating and Investment Plan Analysis and Reporting
This accreditation involves using road attribute coding data and other supporting data to create road safety Star Ratings and Safer Roads Investment Plans in the iRAP online software, ViDA. Note that this process may be applied to existing roads and road designs.
List of the applicants.
Each applicant must be listed in this application. Download the file below and complete with each applicant details.
Please upload the list of the applicants here.
iRAP has newsletters to keep you update with the best road safety practices, training and iRAP specifications. Please tick the ones you would like to subscribe:
Building Capacity Newsletter
Information about specifications updates, the training calendar, the iRAP accreditation process and who iRAP accredited suppliers are.
iRAP bi-monthly digital newsletter packed with inspirational stories about the life-saving work of our partners around the world.
Star Rating For Schools Newsletter
This newsletter tracks progress and celebrates schools' and partner successes in making school journeys safer.
Terms and Conditions
The accreditation applicant understands and agrees to the following:
• This application is subject to iRAP accreditation procedures. iRAP reserves the right to refuse accreditation. Completion of the application process does not guarantee approval of the application. Once granted, the applicant is subject to iRAP Code of Conduct. iRAP may suspend or revoke the accreditation at any time at its discretion.
• There will be accreditation costs associated to the options chosen in this form.
• Training may be required for the applications to start the accreditation application process and costs apply.
• iRAP may seek more information about the applicant and client feedback.
• GDPR: iRAP will hold your personal details on record to communicate with you about the accreditation process and to help us access your skills and qualifications. It is in our legitimate interest to hold this information and we need to process this information in assessing your ability to become accredited. iRAP has data security measures in place to protect your personal data and to prevent it being used in an unauthorised way. We will hold information about you for the period of accreditation and/or six months after we communicate our decision on accreditation. In applying for accreditation, you are providing consent by signing this form. You have a right to withdraw consent for processing information at any time. Upon receipt of this request, we will no longer process your application and we will dispose of your personal data securely. You have the right to ask for a copy of information held about you at any time, as well as verify, correct or erase this information. Please contact Alessandra Francoia in this instant, email: email@example.com.
I agree with the Terms and Conditions of this application.
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.