Get Outdoors Challenge Patch Program 2019
Please use this form to request access to the current season of Black Diamond Council’s Get Outdoors Patch program.
Rules & Regulations
1. The challenge takes place April 1, 2019-September 22, 2019.
2. The challenge is open to current girl members.
3. Girls should complete the total number of activities specified for their grade level from either the fall and/or the winter activity list during the specified time period (Daisy - 20; Brownie - 25; Junior - 30; Cadette - 35; Senior - 40; Ambassador - 45).
4. Girls may only submit one final checklist to their leader or parent. Girls may complete activities as a troop/group, but each girl should only count activities that she took part in.
5. Once they've completed the checklist requirements, girls are eligible to purchase the Outdoors Challenge patch (if they don't already have it) and the appropriate leaf set for the challenge they participated in.
6. Girls and adults must follow the Safety Activity Checkpoints for all activities.
7. Patches should be purchased by September 15, 2019, to ensure we have them in stock.
Street Address Line 1
Street Address Line 2
Total number of girls participating
Number of Daisies
Number of Brownies
Number of Juniors
Number of Cadettes
Number of Seniors
Number of Ambassadors
Read this before you click Submit!!
Once you hit submit, you will be taken to a page that will have a link to the PDF for the current Get Outdoors Patch Program. Please do not share this with anyone not counted on your submission. We need to keep accurate totals of how many girls are working through this patch program.
Please save this PDF to your computer or device
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.