2019 EMBS Distinguished Lecture Request/Approval
Requested Distinguished Lecturer:
Ved Ram Singh
Bart ter Haar Romney
Region 1 (Northeastern US)
Region 10 (Asia and Pacific)
Region 2 (Eastern US)
Region 3 (Southern US)
Region 5 (Southwestern US)
Region 7 (Canada)
Region 8 (Africa, Europe, Middle East)
Region 9 (Latin America)
What TC does this represent:
- Biomedical Signal Processing - (BSP)
- Biomedical Imaging and Image Processing - (BIIP)
- Bionanotechnology and BioMEMS - (BNBM)
- Cardiopulmonary Systems - (CPS)
- Wearable Biomedical Sensors and Systems - (WBSS)
- Bio-Robotics - (BR)
- Therapeutic Systems and Technologies - (TST)
- Neuro-Engineering - (NE)
- Computational Biology and the Physiome - (CBP)
- Biomedical and Health Informatics - (BHI)
- Translational Engineering and Healthcare Innovations - (TEHI)
Host Contact Name:
Host Contact Email:
Number of EMBS Chapter Members:
Number of Expected Attendees:
How will this benefit the chapter members?
i.e., nature of the event, is it part of a larger conference, etc.
Amount of funding requested?
EMBS can match 2:1 up to $1000 USD
Source of matching funding:
Where else was the money raised?
What will the funding be used for?
travel, housing, etc
Documentation of Matching Funding
Please attahced letter stating that other funds were raised
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.