Inside Sales Representative
Position reports to the Inside Sales Manager.
The Inside Sales Representative will be the inside point of contact for a key territory within the USA. The Inside Sales Rep communicates with architects, lighting designers, electrical distributors, sales reps and end users to provide the highest-possible level of product knowledge and always provides top-notch customer service. He/she will assist with product specifications and serve as a product expert for a unique catalog of contemporary architectural lighting fixtures and systems.
• Provide product pricing and availability information to support existing national network of outside sales representatives over the phone and through email.
• Serves as a knowledgeable resource to assist with product specification and substitution Oversea resolution of all pre-order issues.
• Maintain open communications with clients regarding the status of quote, and resolutions to any problems that may arise during the completion of transactions.
• Establish, grow and maintain strong relationships within a key US territory.
• Develop relationship with other sales staff, customer service team members of other internal departments to provide team based solutions and foster strong internal communication.
• Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
• Follow all security and other operational procedures for both IT systems and the point of sale environment.
• Minimum 2 years of strong, consultative sales background or ability to show understanding of sales process.
• 2 years lighting experience
• Knowledge or experience reading blueprints and construction drawings a plus.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be proficient in MS Office
• Must be knowledgeable with Excel
• Bachelor’s degree in business a plus.
• Must be self-motivated.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Extreme attention to detail.
• Professional, responsible and dedicated.
• Friendly and flexible.
• Competitive pay.
• Health, dental & vision insurance.
• Voluntary Life, STD and LTD insurance.
• Matching 401(k) plan.
Years of Experience
Please indicate the years of experience related to the position you are applying for.
Less than one
Starting and Ending Salary for your last two jobs.
Please upload your resume
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.