New event registration
Hosting your own event is a great way to help "Share the Dignity". You can hold a #padparty, or maybe a #HighTeafor Dignity is more your style.
Either way, please complete the form below & one of our Event Queens will be in touch to provide you with your fundraising pack. Don't delay .... register today!
If you have any questions regarding running an event for Share the Dignity please email email@example.com
Name of Event
Proposed Date of Event
Private (by invitation only) or Public Event (anyone can attend and may be listed on our Facebook page)
Who is organising the event?
If company, please provide details
Details of your proposed event (eg. Gala, Ball, Quiz Night)
How will funds be raised? (raffles, quiz night, etc)
How will the event be promoted?
In submitting this event you agree to abide by the following:
1. All collections and fundraising activities will be conducted in accordance with relevant state / territory and federal laws.
2. You are responsible for obtaining all necessary insurance, licenses and permits required to conduct the fundraising activities, including but not limited to public liability insurance, council permits, gaming, lottery and liquor licenses
3. You are responsible for paying all expenses and costs associated with the fundraising event.
4. All monies collected during the authorised fundraising event will be paid into the nominated Share the Dignity bank account details in your authority to fund raise letter within 14 days of the conclusion of the fundraising event, or in accordance with the banking conditions in your authority to fund raise letter, whichever is sooner.
5. An accurate record of all income and expenses associated with the fundraising activity and copies of all receipts and invoices for all expenses to be provided to Share the Dignity Ltd within 30 days of the conclusion of the fundraising event.
6. Monies and goods may only be collected for the purpose detailed in the event registration.
7. The fundraising activities cannot be used for personal or commercial gains and all monies collected may only be distributed by Share the Dignity Ltd.
8. Sanitary product donations must be dropped off to the designated business drop-off point by the date specified in your authority to fund raise letter.
9. All advertising and promotional materials will clearly state the name and address of the promoter of the fundraising event and those of Share the Dignity Ltd and that all proceeds of the event are to be donated to Share the Dignity Ltd.
10. The only Share the Dignity logo permitted to be used for marketing the fundraising activity detailed in the fundraising event registration, is the one provided to you by Share the Dignity.
11. No person under the age of 16 years shall act or be permitted to act as an event host.
12. Share the Dignity Ltd reserves the right to withdraw the authority to fund raise on your behalf at any time should any of the above conditions not be met. In the event that this authority is terminated, Share the Dignity Ltd shall give written notice. You are required to return all monies, goods, vouchers and other things held by virtue of the authority to Share the Dignity Ltd within 7 days of the notice of termination.
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.