Food User Committer
Academic Year 2017
Provide a structured and open forum to evaluate and review policy, directions and operational aspects of food provided by UTSC. This Food User Committee reports to the Assistant Director Food Partnerships
Please fill in the boxes below. Committee details will be sent out in Late September via email. You will be required to attend 2 meetings per academic term.
What Group do you represent on the committee?
Student (Meal Plan)
Part Time Student
What year of study are you?
Tell us why you'd like to participate
Thank you for your interest in serving on the Food User Committee
• H-Wing MarketPlace
• Tim Hortons B-Wing Bladen Foyer
• Tim Hortons S-Wing Kiosk
• Starbucks Meeting Place
• Beechgrove in Social Sciences Building
• To monitor the quality of food service operations by developing and evaluating audit tools such as customer surveys, benchmarking, mystery shopping etc.
• To bring forward ideas around environmental sustainability of food services operations on campus to be acted on by Food Partnerships
• To discuss ideas for outreach and programming activities, and/or participate in the planning of such activities (e.g., cooking classes, cultural events involving/highlighting foodservices, educations programming related to foodservices, etc.).
• To collect feedback from the various constituencies represented by the Committee members
• To ensure an open channel of communication for members of the University community to register their concerns and/or suggestions in relation to food on campus.
• To receive and discuss requests and suggestions made by students/faculty/staff with regards to food services at UTSC
• Advise the Director of Business Development and Special Advisor to the CAO on the issuance of tenders, requests for proposal and selection of vendors for services on campus.
• The Committee must be consulted prior to any and all major changes in service, such as : locations, pricing, and permanent changes to hours of operation
• To review and apply accordingly to the Fair Trade Designation process
If you need more information please contact email@example.com
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.