DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assures timely process of sales order fulfillment by maintaining proper inventory levels and expediting back orders.
2. Follow up on open purchase orders and inform customer service/sales staff and management of any delays and problems.
3. Maintaining inventory stock levels.
4. Insure that the inventory database is properly analyzed at the end of each month and that the necessary adjustments for ordering points with regards to one time sale and spikes in demand are made.
5. Accurate pricing on POs and inventory. Maintain accurate pricing and manufacturer files on the Intranet and Purchasing library.
6. Works with receiving to make sure all incoming orders are properly received in the system. Inform vendors of any damages and other receiving issues.
7. File POs and forward the completed POs to Accounts Payable
8. Makes sure that RGA requests are honored by the vendors and shipped back in time by our shipping department.
9. Works with vendors to secure all available discounts (better pricing) are taken.
10. Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
2 years purchasing experience
Experience purchasing within Epicor software is a plus
A strong knowledge of MS Excel
Experience within a retail or manufacturing business
Please include resume and salary history when applying to this position
Years of Experience
Please indicate the years of experience related to the position you are applying for.
Less than one
Starting and Ending Salary for your last two jobs.
Please upload your resume
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.