Acceptance of Conference Room Rules
To submit an OCHN conference room reservation request, you must select the "I Accept" option below. In doing so, you are providing your electronic signature to follow the guidelines as stated. You will then be redirected to the online request form.
1. Reservations must be made at least one week prior to use.
2. A minimum of one hour is required between the start and end of each meeting.
3. Advance deliveries of materials, supplies, equipment, etc. are not available.
4. The event coordinator is responsible for AV/audio equipment for the duration of the reservation time.
5. Any missing or damage to furniture and/or equipment may result in the guest organization being financially responsible for replacement.
6. Leftover food, beverages and/or containers, and trash are to be immediately removed at the event's conclusion, and lights are turned off before leaving.
7. Respectful and professional behavior is expected during all meetings.
8. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with cancellations.
First and Last Name
Click Here To Accept
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.