CONTEST: Snowdrop Horrific Hoofs Calendar.
Cancer is ugly.
So too are the toes and feet of runners.
Cancer is especially vile when it is diagnosed in a child.
Ultra-runner’s toes and feet are exceedingly gross.
Snowdrop Foundation wants to showcase your foul feet to help find a cure for childhood cancer.
What could be prettier?
If you’ve lost skin or a toenail, or had a blister the size of a hot air balloon develop on your foot from a race, we want to see it. Your disgusting digits could be featured in our 2018 Snowdrop Foundation Horrific Hoofs Calendar.
This is a great opportunity for you to tout your triumph and glorify your gruesome by sharing your sickening sole with us.
Our judges — running coaches, ultra-runners, media members, medical professionals and prudes of the putrid paw — will select a minimum of 15 photographs to showcase in the annual Snowdrop Foundation calendar. We invite you to check out the official contest rules and submit your entries starting October 9.
The contest is open to runners, relatives of runners, co-workers of runners, runner’s club members, friends of runners and enemies of runners.
You can submit one (1) entry. All photographs must be in digital format and must meet the minimum size and resolution requirements stated in the official contest rules.
Show us your sacrifice. Get ready to enter your high-resolution photo on October 9.
Contest Information: Contest opens October 9th 2017 at 7:00 am Central time – All entries must be submitted online by October 30th, 2017 11:59 pm Central Time.
Winners will be notified via email on or about Nov 20, 2017.
What Race did you do this to your feet?
Download Picture Attachment
Each photograph must be in digital format (minimum 1200 pixels). All photographs must be high resolution JPEG or .jpg. Photograph you submit in the Contest must be your own original work.
Signature – Waiver
WAVER: General Conditions: Your entry in this contest constitutes your consent to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of sponsor and the contest judges, and to the use of your entry information and your photography in accordance with these
Limitations of Liability. By entering the contest, entrants agree to release sponsor and its employees, agents, affiliated companies, and advertising agencies (“Released Entities”) from any and all liability arising from: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by writer, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Contest; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement in any Contest-related materials; (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants’ participation in the Contest.; or (6) any third-party claims of intellectual property infringement. Entrants further agree to release Released Entities from any and all liability arising from malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES:
Contest Period: The 2018 Snowdrop Foundation Horrific Hoofs Calendar begins on Oct 9, 2017 at 7:00am Central Time and all entries must be submitted by 11:59pm Central Time, Oct 30, 2017. All entrants are responsible for determining the appropriate start and end times in their respective time zones.
Eligibility: Runners, relatives of runners, co-workers of runners, runner’s clubs members, friends of runners and enemies of runners.
Entry Terms and Conditions: The aim of the Contest is to obtain original runner feet photographs. The calendar will showcase the Runner’s Feet with proceeds benefiting Snowdrop Foundation and its charitable work. There is no fee to enter. The theme for the calendar will be 2018 Snowdrop Foundation Horrific Hoofs Calendar. You must take the following steps to enter the Contest.
1. Select a previously taken photograph that depicts “Horrific Hoofs” and include a written description of race etc..
2. Fill out the online entry form: Between Oct 9, 2017 – Oct 30, 2017, Note: Each photograph you submit in the Contest must be your own original work.
3. Submit your completed official Contest entry form. All entries must be submitted through the calendar contest online entry form by 11:59PM Central Time, Oct 30, 2017.
Note: Each photo entered requires a separate entry form, limited to three (3) per entrant.
4. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, illegible, unviewable, lost, or late entries, all of which will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is alleged to infringe on any third-party’s intellectual property or other rights, or that Sponsor deems to be, in its sole discretion, obscene, offensive or otherwise inappropriate for viewing by a general audience. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and the judges' scoring of those entries.
5. Contest Prizes: Bragging Rights- Depending on the final design of Snowdrop Foundation 2018 calendar, Judges will select a minimum of twelve (12) and a maximum of fifteen (15) winners in the Contest. Each individual entrant may have only one (1) photograph selected for the calendar. A photograph of each winner’s submission will be published in 2018 Snowdrop Foundation Horrific Hoofs Calendar. Winners will receive (1) ONE Calendar Publication. Winners will not receive any cash or other prizes in this Contest except for the publication of their winning entries as described in these Official Rules.
6. Photograph specifications: Each photograph must be in digital format (minimum 1200 pixels). No print or film submissions will be accepted for entry into this Contest. All photographs must be high resolution JPEG or .jpg. Photographs that fail to meet these specifications will automatically be disqualified.
Permission to Use Entry Photography: By entering the Contest, each contestant agrees that Sponsor and its licensees may publish his or her captioned photograph in the 2018 Snowdrop Foundation Horrific Hoofs Calendar and exhibit, copy, publish, make derivative works from or otherwise use his or her entry photograph and other entry materials for any purpose, in any media, in perpetuity, without limitation or additional permission or compensation, except where prohibited by law. These rights include exclusive first worldwide publication rights in and to all entries for the period up to publication of the Snowdrop Foundation 2018 Calendar.
7. Judging: On or about Nov 1, 2017 all eligible Contest entries will be judged by a panel of judges with expertise as running coaches, ultra-runners, media members, medical professionals and prudes of the putrid paw. All decisions of the Contest judges will be final and binding in all respects. Contest theme Runners feet.
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.