CHHR Scholarship Application
Application due July 27, 2018.
As a health care human resources professional, it’s time to recognize your expertise and get certified through the AHA Certification Center (AHA-CC).
American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration (ASHHRA) members who apply for a CHHR Scholarship between June 25 - July 27, 2018, will be considered to receive a voucher for the full CHHR exam fee (a $295 value). This is a limited-time, exclusive offer available only to active ASHHRA members who meet the exam eligibility requirements and register for the CHHR exam application by December 31, 2018.
Note: This offer does not apply to any existing exam applications or to members who are currently certified. Exam applications already submitted to the exam administrator PSI, are not eligible.
• Applicants must be active ASHHRA member in good standing with the Association
• Applicants may not have received any other ASHHRA scholarships or grants within the last year
• Applicants must meet the exam eligibility requirements listed on page 2 of the AHA-CHHR Handbook (handbook found at
1. Complete the application and include a copy of your resume (to be attached at bottom of form).
2. All applicants will be notified via email during the week of July 30, 2018. Do not apply for the exam, schedule an exam, or contact PSI or AHA-CC during this time.
3. Awarded applicants will receive a voucher for the exam fee by August 3, 2018. This will be sent to the applicant's email address. You must submit the voucher code when registering for the exam with PSI (done online) before December 31, 2018.
ASHHRA Member ID
Personal Statement of Support
Please provide a statement explaining both how this scholarship will support your ongoing career development as well as why you feel you should be awarded this scholarship (500 word minimum).
Resume should be uploaded in the attachment field at the bottom of this page. Check the box below to indicate this step is complete.
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.