2018 Wings 'n Wheels Aircraft RSVP
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR FLYING IN
• Special Arrival and Departure Advisory Procedures have been developed. Please check the Wings 'n Wheels website (aopa.org/wnw) to download the advisory procedures.
• Frederick Municipal Airport (KFDK) is a Class D airfield, but the tower has no radar services available. It is important to follow these advisory procedures for your arrival to assist in an efficient and safe operation during anticipated high-traffic volumes.
• Please also note that KFDK is inside the 30nm Mode C veil of the Washington-Dulles Class B airspace, and also within the 60nm Washington, D.C. Special Flight Rules Area (SFRA) that requires pilots to complete an online awareness training prior to operating in the area.
• If you plan to need fuel while at KFDK for Wings ‘n Wheels, a special event fueling area will be set up by Signature Flight Support. Please check in with the FBO upon your arrival to arrange for aircraft fueling.
• Due to the high volume of expected arrivals, some attendee aircraft parking will be in well-maintained grass areas. Please come prepared with your own chocks or tie downs.
AIRCRAFT MAKE & MODEL
WILL YOU NEED FUEL?:
ARE YOU AN AOPA MEMBER?:
ADDITIONAL NOTES (OPTIONAL):
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.