CHHR Scholarship Application
Application due March 1, 2019.
As a health care human resources professional, it’s time to recognize your expertise and get certified through the AHA Certification Center (AHA-CC).
ASHHRA members who apply for a CHHR Scholarship between Feb. 4 and March 1, 2019, will be considered to receive a voucher for the full CHHR exam fee (a $295 value). This is a limited-time, exclusive offer available only to active ASHHRA members who meet the exam eligibility requirements and register for the CHHR exam application by Aug. 2, 2019.
Note: This offer does not apply to any existing exam applications or to members who are currently certified. Exam applications already submitted to the exam administrator, PSI, are not eligible.
• Applicant must be an active ASHHRA member in good standing.
• Only first-time CHHR Scholarship applicants will be considered; previous recipients of the CHHR Scholarship do not qualify.
• Applicants must not have received any other ASHHRA scholarships or grants within the past 365 days.
• Applicants must meet the exam eligibility requirements listed on page 2 of the AHA-CHHR Handbook (handbook found at
1. Complete the application and include a copy of your resume (to be attached at bottom of form).
2. Applicants will be notified via email on March 8, 2019. Please do not apply for the exam, schedule an exam or contact PSI or AHA-CC during this time.
3. Awarded applicants will receive a voucher code, via email, for the exam fee by March 8, 2019. The voucher code must be submitted during online registration with PSI. The voucher code must be used before Aug. 2, 2019.
ASHHRA Member ID
Personal Statement of Support
Please provide a statement explaining both how this scholarship will support your ongoing career development as well as why you feel you should be awarded this scholarship (500 word minimum).
Resume should be uploaded in the attachment field below. Check the box to indicate this step is complete.
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.