Excellence in Stewardship Awards Nomination Form
The Clemson University Excellence in Stewardship Awards encourage and recognize faculty and staff members for exemplary efforts that demonstrate the impact of philanthropy and strengthen a donor's relations with Clemson University.
Excellence in Stewardship Annual Award recipients should demonstrate at least one of the following :
- reporting impact of a donor's philanthropy
- strengthening of the relationship between Clemson University and the donor
- long term commitment to high-quality stewardship
Any Clemson University Employee, Volunteer Board Member , Student or Alumni, who is familiar with the nominee may nominate.
Individuals may also self-nominate. A reference listing is required for any self-nominations.
Relationship to Nominee
*if you are self-nominating, please enter "self" in the box below
Is the Nominee aware of this submission?
Please enter a nomination statement regarding the nominee and their stewardship efforts in the box below.
If you would like to submit a letter of recommendation, utilize the file upload below. Please limit your submission to two pages.
Please give examples of at least of one the following:
- How this nominee encourages and promotes a culture of gratitude on campus
- How this nominee effectively communicates the impact of support to donor(s) or assists administration in communicating and reporting impact to donor(s)
-How this nominee (whether directly or indirectly through coordination) strengthens the relationship between donors and alumni with Clemson University
Examples could be, but not limited to:
- A faculty member or program director developing or providing information for an impact report sent to donors
- A faculty member or staff member who participates in gratitude initiatives on campus (ie. college/unit thank you note events, Week of Gratitude, etc.)
- A faculty or staff member who regularly monitors budgets and communicates with colleagues on status of spending accounts and encourages reporting of spent funds
NOMINATION REFERENCE INFORMATION
This section is required for any individuals that are self-nominating for the award.
Reference Phone Number
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.