Newspring Student Art Auction
DEADLINE: All applications must be submitted before midnight (CMT) on March, 8th 2019.
You must fill out this form to be eligible.
How to Submit Your Work Online
1. Please review the "Frequently Asked Questions" section at newspringcenter.org/submit for full details on all technical requirements for submitting your art.
2. All mediums will be accepted including oils, acrylics, pastels, watercolors, prints, drawings, mixed media, sculpture, photography, and digital art. All artwork must be original and must not infringe upon any copyright or the rights of any person.
3. FINISHED 2-D WORK MAY BE NO LARGER THAN 30 INCHES unframed. Canvases should not exceed 48 inches; 3-D pieces should not exceed 36″ high or 18″ wide. There is no minimum size.
4. Please label your digital art file with the “title” and your name – for example, "Guernica-PabloPicasso".
4. Your digital file must be a high resolution image of no less than 300 dpi (the higher the better).
5. Your digital file for each entry must be less than 10MB in size.
6. Include a brief (200 word maximum) “Artist Statement” explaining your art and your creative process.
7. Each student is allowed to submit up to five entries.
Teachers may complete and submit art on behalf of their students and, at their option, substitute their personal or school contact information for that of their student(s).
Student's First Name
Student's Last Name
Any art may be submitted that adheres to submission guidelines. Work must be finished. No incomplete pieces of work will be accepted. You may submit up to five as we will only take up to three of your pieces.
Upload Requirements for Online Submission
These will be viewed on a projector by the judges. Be sure to submit clean, non pixellated images.
To guarantee we match your artwork with your submission, your file must be named by the artist name and title.
Dimensions: 2000PX Max Width/Height
File Size: 10MB Max
No incomplete works of art will be accepted.
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.