2019 Summer Film Camp Scholarship Application
Applications must be submitted by April 28th, 2019. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
A limited number of scholarships are available for students interested in attending the Summer Film Camp. Recipients will be awarded free enrollment in one (1) Summer Film Camp workshop.
Current School Name:
Indicate your 1st choice class and session dates:
Script to Screen -- Session 1 -- June 3 - 14
Filmmaking 101 -- Session 1 -- June 10-14
Claymation Creations -- Session 1 -- June 10-14
Script to Screen -- Session 2 -- June 17-21
Filmmaking 101 -- Session 2 -- June 17-21
Claymation Creations -- Session 2 -- June 17-21
Write, Shoot, Direct! -- Session 1 -- June 24-28
Filmmaking 101 -- Session 3 -- June 24-28
Claymation Creations -- Session 3 -- June 24-28
Four-day Script to Screen -- July 1,2,3,5
Full-day Filmmaking 101 -- July 1,2,3,5
Write, Shoot, Direct! -- Session 2 -- July 8-12
Filmmaking 101 -- Session 4 -- July 8-12
Claymation Creations -- Session 4 -- July 8-12
Script to Screen -- Session 3 -- July 15-19
Filmmaking 101 -- Session 5 -- July 15-19
Claymation Creations -- Session 5 -- July 15-19
Script to Screen -- Session 4 -- July 22-26
Filmmaking 101 -- Session 6 -- July 22-26
Claymation Creations -- Session 6 -- July 22-26
This information is used solely for statistical purposes in preparing applications for the grants programs that help underwrite Summer Film Camp.
List any honors, scholarships and awards:
Film education/prior film experience:
Other camps previously attended (film or non-film):
Other extracurricular interests:
Why do you want to attend Summer Film Camp?
What is your relationship to the student?
Students must include the following documents with their application:
1) A personal Essay (not to exceed one 8.5 x 11 page, double-spaced) explaining the following:
- How this scholarship will help you meet personal and/or
- What you hope to learn at Summer Film Camp
- How attending camp will benefit you you
- Anything else you would like us to know insofar as it relates to attending camp
2) A letter from your parent(s)/legal guardian(s) explaining his/her/their financial need for this scholarship
3) One letter of recommendation from a non-family member (include contact information for reference)
4) An official transcript or report card from your current school
To attach multiple files, hold down the [Command] or [Ctrl] key, and then click on the file names. You can also drag-and-drop files from your computer's file directory into the Attachments window.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.