for the 2019 - 2020 ACOFP Board of Governors
PLEASE NOTE: The Nominating Committee will give consideration to all applications received by the August 15, 2018 deadline using the criteria listed below. Top candidates identified in the screening process will be invited for a face-to-face interview with the Committee on October 7, 2018 during OMED in San Diego, CA.
The Nominating Committee will give preferential consideration to candidates who possess the following qualifications:
• Is a Distinguished Fellow or Fellow of ACOFP.
• Is certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians (AOBFP).
• Possesses experience as a national committee chair or committee member, during which time the nominee demonstrated leadership, integrity and the ability to lead a project or program.
• Makes a commitment of time to attend at least four Board meetings annually, and to engage in regular communication on Board matters.
• Provides a current curriculum vitae.
• Provides a letter of support from the ACOFP state affiliate society that demonstrates the nominee has provided state leadership.
• Provides a 1-2 page personal letter of intent.
• Is not currently serving on the AOA Board of Trustees.
State / Province
Postal / Zip Code
I understand that an electronic signature has the same legal effect and can be enforced in the same way as a written signature.
In order to have your application considered by the ACOFP Nominating Committee, the following items must be submitted by August 15, 2018.
Application materials must be uploaded above or sent to:
American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
330 E. Algonquin Road, Suite 1
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.