Community Giving Grant
Please read carefully the eligibility section on our website before applying. Thank you for your application.
Date of the request
PART 1. Tell us about your organization
1. What is the name of your organization?
Please provide the English and French names if your organization is bilingual.
2. What is the charitable status of your organization?
- Is it an organization registered as having charitable status by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)?
- Is it a provincially registered not-for-profit or public organization?
- Is it an unregistered charitable not-for-profit or public organization?
*IMPORTANT NOTE: If the request is for a registered charity, you must enter the organization's registration number (i.e. Canada Revenue Agency Business Number. If you do not know or are unsure, visit the CRA website by clicking here.)
3. Tell us briefly about your organization and its mandate. What does your organization do? Are there national or international affiliations?
Please add any additional relevant information.
4. Does your organization have current audited financial statements available upon request?
5. Is this organization governed or managed by a Board of Directors, council or committee?
If yes, list Board Members’ names, occupation/employer and whether they have a Sodexo affiliation.
6. Do you know of any Sodexo employees active in your organization, or have you discussed this application with anyone at Sodexo?
If yes, provide the person's name, phone number and other relevant information.
7. Has Sodexo or Stop Hunger Foundation supported this organization in the past three years?
If yes, please provide more details.
8. Who is the primary contact for this request?
Please provide name, title, phone number and email address. All status updates will be sent to this contact's email address.
Mail and website
9. What is your organization’s complete mailing address and website?
PART 2. Provide an overview of your request.
1. Please provide a name and description for this project or initiative.
2. Where is your initiative taking place?
Specify the community or communities.
3. What is the main focus of this request?
4. What services are you seeking?
Financial contribution; in-kind; skills-based volunteering?
5. Please specify the dollar amount you are requesting.
6. What is your fundraising goal?
7. Do you have any other food industry partners involved in the project or initiative?
If “yes”, specify the company name, contribution, contribution term and in-kind details.
8. Briefly tell us about your plans and how this initiative will impact the community.
9. What are the predicted outcomes and measurable indicator(s) for this initiative?
10. How do you plan to profile this initiative and Stop Hunger’s involvement?
11. Does this project or initiative provide volunteer opportunities for Sodexo employees?
If “yes”, provide details regarding the type of volunteer opportunities.
In addition to our contribution, what other items or involvement will you require from us?
E.g. banners, logo, quotes presenter, print production, artwork design or similar promotional items etc.)?
Stop Hunger is interested in following up with the programs we support to measure the impact of our community investments.
If we support your initiative, when do you anticipate being able to provide an initial evaluation of its success?
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.