Employment Application Sheet - Director of the Adventure Learning Centre & School and Youth Programs
The successful applicant will be responsible for the vision, leadership and management of our school and youth programs and our operations at the Adventure Learning Centre at Canterbury Hills. This is a senior leadership role.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients.
- Manage sales and bookings.
- Manage and develop effective and innovative programs to meet our clients needs.
- Ensure positive guest experience at the Adventure Learning Centre.
- Manage departmental budget and achieve financial targets.
- Act as primary liaison with food service provider and site staff.
- Commitment to the mission and values of Adventureworks! Associates, Inc.
- University degree or college diploma
- Experience in designing and delivering adventure based programs (challenge course)
- Experience managing an outdoor centre or summer camp.
- Standard First Aid and CPR required.
- Current certification/training in one or more of a variety of outdoor pursuits, including: Challenge Course and/or Rock Climbing.
- Current and clear Criminal Records Check with Vulnerable Sector search (must be obtained prior to employment dates)
This is a full-time salaried position with extended benefits. The successful applicant is NOT required to live on-site. On-site housing is not available.
Inquiries about the position can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
August 11, 2017
To apply complete the form below and upload required documents. Cover Letters can be addressed to: Brian Lisson, President.
Applicant Last Name
Applicant First Name
Job Applied For
2018 Group Facilitator - Exhibition
2017 Program Facilitator
2018 Program Facilitator
Director ALC & Programs
Challenge Course Cert
Level 1 - Low Only / LRF
Level 1 - High Only / CWF
Level 1 - Full / ARCI
Level 2 - Full / RCI
Challenge Course Manager
First Aid Cert
Standard First Aid w. CPR + AED
Wilderness First Aid
Wilderness Advanced First Aid
Wilderness First Responder
Please upload the following documents:
• Cover Letter
• Challenge Course Portfolio (if available)
TIP: You will not be able to upload all documents at once. Click on this field to upload each document on its own.
WORKPLACE ACCOMMODATION POLICY
Adventureworks Associates Inc. is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are treated with respect and dignity, and provided with equal opportunity for success.
If you require accommodation to participate in the hiring process, please inform us by calling 1 (877) 311-5683 or by email at email@example.com
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.