Application to Serve on a CA Content Library Review Team
The California Collaborative for Educational Excellence (CCEE) is seeking qualified individuals to serve as leads and members of one of our review teams for the California Content Library. If you are interested, please provide the information that is requested in this form. Please email any questions regarding this application or the criteria for serving on a review team to email@example.com.
The California Content Library (Library) is a free repository of training resources (e.g., presentations and videos) on California’s accountability and continuous improvement system. The CCEE curates the Library in partnership with review teams, the members of which may include representatives from county offices of education, school districts, charter schools, statewide education associations, advocacy organizations, community-based organizations, and other entities selected by the CCEE.
The term of a review team lead or member will either be one year (i.e., through June 30, 2019) or two years (i.e., through June 30, 2020).
• Review resources and provide recommendations consistent with reviewer guidelines
• Provide detailed information to support recommendations for each resource
• Communicate with other review team members in a timely manner and submit recommendations within a specified timeframe (e.g., every other month)
• Contribute to the development of resources
• Attend one mandatory in-person meeting: September 13, 2018 in Sacramento
• Attend one mandatory virtual meeting in the Spring of 2019 (date to be determined)
• Attend scheduled Lead calls every other month (Leads only)
• Compile review team members’ recommendations and submit final recommendations to CCEE within a specified timeframe (Leads only)
ESTIMATED TIME COMMITMENT
• 20 hours over the course of the academic year, plus attendance at the mandatory meetings (Members)
• 26 hours over the course of the academic year, plus attendance at the mandatory meetings (Leads)
• $1,200 stipend for the academic year; CCEE will also reimburse for travel to mandatory in-person meeting (Members)
• $2,000 stipend for the academic year; CCEE will also reimburse for travel to mandatory in-person meeting (Leads)
All information provided on this form will only be used for selecting leads and members of review teams for the CA Content Library. This information will be not used for any other purpose.
By submitting this form, you guarantee the information you have provided is truthful, complete, and correct.
Best e-mail to contact you:
Best phone to contact you
Name of Employer
Type of Employer
County Office of Education
Charter School or Charter Management Organization
Community Based Organization
If you selected "Other" above, please specify:
Please include you FULL title/role description
Please select from the following list the professional perspective(s) you would bring to a review team.
Please check all that apply.
COE Administrator (Curriculum/Instruction Focus)
COE Administrator (Business Focus)
District Administrator (Curriculum/Instruction Focus)
District Administrator (Business Focus)
School Site Administrator (Charter or Traditional School)
Certificated Staff (Charter or Traditional School)
Classified Staff (Charter or Traditional School)
Governing Board Member (District, County, Charter)
If you selected "Other" above, please specify:
For what role are you applying?
Please select one or both options below.
Review Team Lead (open to COE staff only)
Review Team Member (open to all)
Please specify your term length preference.
After reviewing and selecting the Review Team Leads and Members, the CCEE will assign one-year terms to half of the Leads/Members and two-year terms to the other half. To help will this process, please let us know which term length you would prefer---Please note that while we’ll do our best to assign you to your preferred term length, it may not be possible depending on the distribution of preferences.
One-Year Term Preferred
Two-Year Term Preferred
Did you previously serve on a CA Content Library Review Team?
Yes, as a Review Team Lead
Yes, as a Review Team Member
Please explain why you are interested in serving on a Review Team. In your response, please include a description of your experience reviewing, using, or creating resources on the following topics: the Local Control Funding Formula, the CA School Dashboard, and the Local Control Accountability Plan Template and/or Process. Please limit your responses to approximately 250 words.
By checking the box below, you are confirming that (i) you are able to attend the entirety of the mandatory meeting on September 13, 2018 in Sacramento and (ii) you are able to perform all the duties of a Review Team Lead or Member.
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.