Employee Referral Program
AZ Quality Services is always looking for exceptional people, and you can help! Research has shown, and our own experience supports, that new hires who come into a company through employee referrals are excellent contributors, stay with the company longer and are more cost-effective recruits.
That is where you come in! If you know someone who would be a good addition to AZ Quality Services, you could be awarded a referral bonus of $100.00 if you refer a candidate and he or she is hired and stays on with us for 60 days or more. In addition, for each referral given, your name will be entered in our quarterly drawing for an additional gift.
Candidate's Phone Number
AZ Employee's Name
AZ Employee's Email
AZ Employee's Phone Number
• All AZ Quality Services employees, except those at vice president level and above, Human Resources personnel, and managers with hiring authority over the referred candidates, are eligible for the referral bonus and quarterly drawing.
• To be eligible for an award, an employee must submit a referral via the Employee Referral Program form, found on our website.
• The referring employee must agree to have his or her name used when the company contacts the candidate.
• The first employee to refer a candidate will be the only referring employee eligible for payment.
• Only candidates who meet the essential qualifications for the position will be considered.
• All candidates will be evaluated for employment consistent with company policies and procedures.
• All information regarding the hiring decision will remain strictly confidential.
• The referring employee must be employed by AZ Quality Services during the hired candidate's first 30 days of employment to receive payment of the referral bonus and entry into the quarterly drawing.
• Any disputes or interpretations of this employee referral program will be handled through Human Resources.
• All referral bonus payments will be paid within 30 days of the referred employee's 60 days of employment at AZ Quality Services.
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.