Courier-Journal Wine & Food Experience Restaurant Application
We are so pleased that you are interested in participating at Courier-Journal Wine & Food Experience's Grand Tasting!
Grand Tasting Dates and Times:
Saturday, October 20, 2018
10712 Meeting Street, Prospect, KY 40059
The Courier-Journal Wine & Food Experience features the top culinary talent in the area, and spaces are limited. To apply to be considered as a featured restaurant please fill out the information below and one of our team members will follow up with you in 2-3 business days to confirm your application has been received.
Restaurants are selected on a rolling basis so apply early as spots will fill up. We will contact you to inform you if you have been selected to be featured at the event!
Have any questions? Please contact Kayla Laut at Kayla@R-Entertainment.com
• Approximately 1,200 bite sized samples of a signature dish that makes a statement about your restaurant
• Staffing of your booth
• Promotion of event to your customer database
• Chef/Owner Participation
• Your establishment’s logo
• General Liability Insurance
• Décor For Your Booth
• Compliance with the health codes
• No participation fees!
• 10x10 white event tent
• (1) one 8’ table with black linen, (1) one 6’ table with white vinyl cover
• Basic electrical power (please bring extension cords), specify if more than basic power is needed
• Plastic forks, napkins, cocktail plates (spoons and bowls will not be provided)
• Wristbands for your staff working your booth
• 4 complimentary GA event tickets (will be emailed within 4 weeks of event date) for promotional use/to give to important clients, etc.
• Event Banner Sign for your booth
Main Contact Info
Logo, Chef Photo, & Chef Bio
Please provide a high resolution logo, Chef photo, & Chef bio so we can include you in marketing materials! Files only upload one at a time, so please remember to go back and keep submitting!
Additional Program Opportunities
Is Chef interested in doing a cooking demonstration at the Grand Tasting?
Please note we have limited stage time and we will be in touch if we can accommodate your demo into our schedule.
I agree to be compliant with the local health codes which may include securing a temporary health permit. Failure to comply may result in an inability to participate in the event.
I Agree to comply to Health Code Laws
The following information may be provided to us at a later date, but no later than August 24th.
Standard (20amps) of power is provided upon request ONLY. Please specify your specific power needs (i.e. how many amps of power needed/what you will be plugging in).
Do you plan on cooking on site with propane or a grill?
Special Requests or Additional Info
Courier-Journal Wine & Food Experience has MAJOR marketing power and we want to promote YOU!
Marketing Contact Email (if applicable)
All participants are required to provide Proof of Insurance with General Liability Coverage of $1 Million.
Please list the following entities as additionally insured with its subsidiaries, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents:
R Entertainment Company, LLC.
16413 N 91st Street Suite C100
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Gannett Co., Inc.
7950 Jones Branch Drive
Mclean, VA 22102
I understand that I need to provide a COI no later than August 24, 2018.
Please Submit Form Below!
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.