Journal Entry Request

Use this form to request surplus transfers, reallocations, and corrections to transactions with no transaction number.
*Do NOT use this form for Payroll Corrections. These are completed on the Payroll Correction Request.

Enter your name, department, and email.

This is not a required field.

Attach One Journal Entry Template and appropriate documentation per form.

Job Aid:

Enter their email address below.

Enter their email address below.

Privacy Policy   |   Report Abuse
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.