2018 Darrell Fouts Award Nominee Submission Form
Guidelines for the Darrell Fouts Award:
• This is intended to be the most prestigious award presented in the M&A Source.
• It is awarded for outstanding, visionary leadership and exceptional contributions in uplifting the M&A Source or the M&A profession.
• It is selected at the sole discretion of the M&A Source Awards Committee.
• Strong preference will be given to members in good standing of the M&A Source and diligent effort will be made to select such a member. In extraordinary circumstances, the award may be presented on behalf of the M&A Source to an exceptional visionary and contributor other than a current member.
• The designee may not have chaired the M&A Source within the previous three years (between 2015 and present).
Please complete the following information about yourself.
Relationship to OR experience with the recommended party:
Please complete this section with information about the person you are nominating for the 2018 Darrell Fouts Award.
Please complete the questions below about the nominee within the space provided.
In the space below, please provide a biography of the nominee.
Describe your rationale for consideration of this nominee. What contribution has he/she made to the M&A Source or profession? When? Why?
What are the nominee’s professional credentials?
What are the nominee’s personal characteristics?
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.