Women In Cloud Pledge
Ignite WA and Women in Cloud are challenging business leaders to ignite women-led entrepreneurship and job growth in cloud.
WiC is challenging 100 senior women/men in leadership roles in technology companies, academia and public service to take the Cloud Commitment Challenge -- a public commitment to take an active, visible role in creating programs and policies that empower women to innovate, create women-led companies, engage in women’s entrepreneurial development or create opportunities for STEM jobs for women.
Women in Cloud is about inspiring, empowering and accelerating growth for women-led technology companies. Our initiative focuses on digital transformation to provide digital access, digital capabilities and connections to customers through leading cloud industry, community and government partners. You can learn more at
Your pledge in advancing women in technology will make a big difference.
What area would you like to make a Commitment?
Note: for Women in Cloud sponsorship we will send you a sponsor prospectus
1. Sponsor Women in Cloud to fund entrepreneur /job skill programs
2. Volunteer to be a Women in Cloud Mentor
3. Create or sponsor women entrepreneurial event (hackathon, pitch contest, summit, workshops, etc.)
4. Angel invest
5. Sponsor or provide a scholarship to a women's tech skills program (Ada Coding Academy, etc.)
6. Increase diversity and inclusion (channel, supplier, leadership, employees)
7. Fund women in cloud media campaign
9. Accelerator/Startup program
10. WiC Sponsorship
11. Diversity Goal or Internal Program
Please describe your specific commitment or note here what help you need from WiC?
May we include your name/company on the public list of commitments?
Would you like a Women in Cloud volunteer to reach out?
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.