Snow Removal License Application
This application must be completed by all snow removal companies operating within the boundaries of the City of Hudson.
Driver & Vehicle Information
Please list the vehicles to be used. If additional space is needed, please download additional list of vehicles and/or drivers.
1. License Plate Number
1. Driver's Name & Driver's License Number
2. License Plate Number
2. Driver's Name & Driver's License Number
3. License Plate Number
3. Driver's Name & Driver's License Number
4. License Plate Number
4. Driver's Name & Driver's License Number
5. License Plate Number
5. Driver's Name & Driver's License Number
Additional Vehicles, Drivers and Certificate of Insurance
To provide additional vehicles and/or drivers, upload here.
CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE IS REQUIRED.
Please pay by credit card, check or cash.
A minimum convenience fee of $1 or 3% of your total will be charged.
Link for Credit Card Payments
Checks should be payable to "City of Hudson"
Indicate Type of Payment Below:
How would you like to receive your permit?
Will pick up at 1769 Georgetown Rd
Please mail my permit
Operational Guidelines for Snow Plow Operators
1. Maintain all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
2. Operate such equipment with due and proper care for the safety and welfare of all persons and property.
3. Exercise due care in the removal of snow from a private road or driveway so as not to obstruct traffic.
4. Snow removed from a private road or driveway may not be placed upon any public street or highway or sidewalk, as defined herein, except that which could not reasonably be removed.
5. Snow removed shall not, under any circumstances, be placed upon a public street or highway in such a manner as to interfere with or block delivery of U.S. mail to a roadside mailbox or the use of hydrants for fire protection.
6. The owner and/or operator of commercial snow removal machinery or vehicle shall be liable for any and all damage to persons and property whether public or private arising out of the improper operation or use of such equipment.
7. Snow removed from a private roadway or driveway shall not be placed upon private property without first obtaining the permission of the owner thereof.
8. Vehicle or machinery must have flashing amber light.
9. The license shall be valid from October 1 of the issuing year through September 30 of the following year and shall be renewed annually.
License is subject to revocation if application contains false or fraudulent information. I have read and agree to comply with the above guidelines.
Acceptance of Terms
Signature (Typed Name)
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.