Help fulfill client contracts by installing high and low ropes course elements, climbing walls, and other portable products across Canada.
• Work as a member of the Challenge Course Services team
• Prefabricate and prepare components for installation
• Prefabricate and prepare portable props
• Manage materials and tools for projects by: Tracking inventory; Ordering materials as required; Picking up orders as required; Caring for tools appropriately during use, storage, and transport
• Maintain a safe work site by: Adhering to all company risk management policies; Taking responsibility for personal safety at all times; Wearing protective equipment as required; Ensuring the work site is secure and safe for visitors at all times
• Commitment to the mission and goals of Adventureworks! Associates, Inc
• Experience in carpentry or construction
• Experience working in a ropes course or a climbing environment. ACCT Practitioner
Certification (Level 1 or Level 2) preferred
• Valid Class G Ontario Driver’s License free from driving infractions
• Physical fitness necessary to perform Installation tasks: able to climb poles/trees; able to lift and handle materials up to 75lbs; able to work outdoors.
Director of Challenge Course Design & Installation Services, through Project Managers
HOURS AND PAY
• Part-Time Position
• Compensation commensurate with skills and experience
Applicant Last Name
Applicant First Name
First Aid Cert
Standard First Aid w. CPR + AED
Wilderness First Aid
Wilderness Advanced First Aid
Wilderness First Responder
Challenge Course Cert
Level 1 - Low Only / LRF
Level 1 - High Only / CWF
Level 1 - Full / ARCI
Level 2 - Full / RCI
Challenge Course Manager
Please provide us with information about your interest and availability. Due to the nature of the position it is expected that employees may sometimes be required to work evenings and weekends.
When are you available to start work?
Limitations to Availability
Are there any restrictions to your availability for work, or travel for work or that we should be aware of?
Please upload the following documents:
• Challenge Course Portfolio (if available)
TIP: You will not be able to upload all documents at once. Click on this field to upload each document on its own. Check files listed prior to submission to ensure your have provided all required.
WORKPLACE ACCOMMODATION POLICY
Adventureworks Associates Inc. is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are treated with respect and dignity, and provided with equal opportunity for success.
If you require accommodation to participate in the hiring process, please inform us by calling 1 (877) 311-5683 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send me a copy of my responses
Your submission is being processed. Please do not close this browser window until complete.